CHAPTER 20

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae sighed and lay down beside Jiyong on the bed.

“ Remember that one night, I had to go to the club with some artists coming from various countries and because of that, you had dinner with the other members?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded, urging Youngbae to continue talking.

“While we were talking about having some collaborations, the female artists pulled me along with them to have a dance. I went to dance with them and suddenly; two random ladies just came and started to dance real close to me. One of them stood in front of me, while the other stood behind me. At first, I thought they would go away after awhile. But, no, I was wrong. They ended up grinding against me. I swear I tried to excuse myself, baby. But they just ignored and continued to grind on me. In the end, I stepped away. The lady, who was dancing in front of me, came and wrapped her arms around my neck, while the lady who was dancing behind me walked away. She was about to lean closer to me when I held her hips and told her to stop. She smiled, pecked my cheeks and gave me her number. The artists that were there saw her kissing my cheek, while my hands were on her hips and they thought that I was trying to hit on that lady. Some of the artists had Seungri’s number and had probably told him about what they had seen. Maknae might have just talked to Daesung and TOP hyung about it. Sorry, baby.” Youngbae spoke.

“Did you contact her, Youngbae?” Jiyong asked.

“ Nope. I didn’t even save her number.” Youngbae said.

“ Really?” Jiyong asked, still not convinced.

“ I swear baby. I swear that I didn’t save her contact. I swear that I did not contact her. If I did, I’ll …” Youngbae said, but was cut off by Jiyong.

“ Yah, I believe you. Don’t curse yourself.” Jiyong said, hugging Youngbae tightly.

Youngbae hugged him back.

“ Promise me that you will never ever lay your hands on any ladies out there, but if it’s work, then maybe I’ll be okay with it.” Jiyong said.

“ I promise, baby. I will not lay my hands on them.” Youngbae said, kissing the back of Jiyong’s head.

Jiyong smiled and pulled away from Youngbae.

“ Let’s sleep, baby. I’m tired.” Jiyong yawned.

Youngbae nodded and Jiyong snuggled against him.

Youngbae smiled and pulled Jiyong closer to him.

“ Sleep tight, baby. I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning.” Youngbae said, kissing Jiyong’s head once again.

“ You too, sleep tight. I love you, hun.” Jiyong said, closing his eyes.

“ Goodnight. I love you too, babe.” Youngbae said and closed his eyes.

--

In the middle of the night, Youngbae woke up to baby Minho’s cry.

“ Baby, baby. Wake up, our boy is crying.” Youngbae said softly.

Jiyong shifted a little in Youngbae’s arm and continued to sleep.

“ Baby, wake up. Minho is crying. Baby?” Youngbae said, shaking Jiyong gently.

Jiyong then slowly opened his eyes and jumped out of the bed when he heard baby Minho crying.

Jiyong ran out of the room and into the baby’s room to check on baby Minho, while Youngbae followed behind. Jiyong carried Minho in his arms and tried to soothe him. Youngbae came in and wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s waist.

“ What’s wrong with him, babe?” Youngbae asked.

“ I think he’s hungry.” Jiyong said, patting Minho’s softly.

“ I’ll go and make the bottle of milk then.” Said Youngbae, leaving the room.

Jiyong then followed Youngbae into the kitchen.

Youngbae added about 2-3 scoops of the milk powder into the milk bottle and poured some warm water in. He shook the bottle for a few seconds and took a sip in order to check if the temperature of the milk is suitable for Minho to drink. It was okay and Youngbae handed the milk bottle to Jiyong, while he poured a cup of water for Jiyong. Jiyong fed baby Minho his milk, while Youngbae fed Jiyong his water.

“ Drink some water too, baby.” Jiyong said.

“ I’ll pour it for myself later.” Youngbae said.

“ Nah, let’s share.” Jiyong said.

Youngbae then drank from the same cup and stood beside Jiyong. After finishing the cup of water, Youngbae went to wash it up and both of them waited for baby Minho to finish his milk.

--

After baby Minho finished drinking his milk, Jiyong placed the empty milk bottle in the sink and walked back to the baby’s room, while patting baby Minho’s back to avoid any possibilities of baby Minho vomiting everything out.

“ Love, let our Minho to sleep with us tonight?” Youngbae asked from the kitchen, while washing the milk bottle.

“ Hmm, good idea.” Jiyong smiled and walked towards their bedroom instead.

Jiyong then slowly sat down on their bed and slowly, soothe Minho to sleep. Once baby Minho fell asleep, Jiyong lay him down in middle of the bed and walked out of the room to see what was Youngbae doing.

“ Baby? What are you doing? Let’s sleep. It’s still early.” Jiyong said, walking towards the toilet.

“ I need the toilet.” Said Youngbae, exiting the toilet.

“ You did wash the milk bottle right?” Jiyong asked, locking his arms around Youngbae’s.

Youngbae nodded and asked, “ Why don’t you lay down with Minho first?”

“ I thought you were going to do some other things.” Jiyong said.

“ You’re lying, babe. I know you can’t sleep without me.” Youngbae winked.

Jiyong blushed and hit his shoulders lightly.

Youngbae chuckled.

“ Let’s go to bed.” Youngbae said, walking into their bedroom with Jiyong still locking his arms around his.

Jiyong then let go of Youngbae’s arm and went to lie down on their bed.

Youngbae checked his phone and saw a message from his mum.

--

 

To: Son<3

From: Omma~

 

My baby boys, I’ll come and pick baby Minho up tomorrow morning.:) Your Appa and I want to spend some time with our grandson. :D And how is my baby Jiyong doing? You did take care of him right? I’ll pull all your skin out if you did not. :3 Don’t worry, I’ll bring your baby boy back to you in the evening or maybe after dinner time. :) You guys are okay with it right?

--

“ Love?” Youngbae whispered.

“ Yeah?” Jiyong asked.

“ My mom wants to come and take Minho out tomorrow. Are you going to be okay with it?” Youngbae asked.

“ Of course, baby. Minho sure needs to spend some time with his grandparents. “ Jiyong said.

“ Hmmm, alright then.” Youngbae smiled.

--

To: Omma~

From: Son<3

 

Okay, Omma. We’ll prepare everything that Minho needs in a small bag tomorrow. :D And I did take care of him. He’s fine now.^^ So, no worries.  Sleep early, omma. Goodnight.

--

After Youngbae sent the message, he went to lie down on the bed too. Youngbae found it hard to fall asleep, as he could not hug his Jiyong to sleep since baby Minho was sleeping in between them.

He sighed. Jiyong could not fall asleep too.

“ Bae?” Jiyong called out.

“ Yeah?” Youngbae replied.

“ I can’t fall asleep without your hugs.” Jiyong pretended to cry.

“ Same here.” Youngbae agreed and tried to pull baby Minho closer to his body.

Jiyong pouted.

“ Ji, come nearer.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong turned around and saw there’s actually quite a lot of space in between him and Minho. He shifted nearer and Youngbae stretched his arms. Youngbae’s hand was long enough to rest it on Jiyong’s back. He caressed Jiyong’s back softly.

“ Try to sleep now, baby.” Youngbae smirked and checked if baby Minho was crammed, but no. There were still some gaps in between them and he smiled.

“ Sleep tight, my babies.” Youngbae said and soon, he fell asleep.  

--

I hoped it makes sense to you. :x Anyways, I might not be able to update real soon after this. But I'll try to find time whenever I can. :) Hope you like it. :D Thank you so much for reading. :) And sorry in advance bcos I could not update very often nowadays. :( Too many events going on. T.T Anyways, have a great day ahead! :)