chapter 37

Miracle Happens

When they’re back in their apartment, Youngbae continued to bring his babies towards the couch. He left the stroller beside the couch, then gently placed Jiyong on the couch. He made Jiyong lay down on the couch and he helped Jiyong to take off his shoes slowly and gently, leaving it on the floor neatly. He then went over to the stroller to unbuckle Minho’s seatbelt and carried him in his arms. He felt Minho snuggling against his neck and he patted Minho’s back gently. He went into their own bedroom and placed Minho on their bed, taking off his son’s shoes gently too. 
He covered Minho with a small blanket which he could find on their own bed and kissed his forehead, “I’ll be back in a minute, son.”
Before he left, he took their blanket on one hand and also, Minho’s shoes on the other hand. He then went to the sleeping figure on the couch and covered his baby with their blanket gently, leaving a sweet kiss on his forehead too, before taking both of his babies’ shoes to the shoe rack. He smiled and went over to their shoe rack to arrange their shoes neatly. After that, he went to take Minho’s pajamas before going  into the bathroom and spread out some thick cloth near the basin. He then proceeded to go and carry Minho who was in the room sleeping and headed back into the bathroom. He took off Minho’s clothes  and diapers gently and took a cloth and soak it with warm water. He squeezed the cloth dry and gently wiped Minho’s body clean. After that, he applied some baby lotion on Minho and changed the diapers. Then, he helped Minho to change into his pajamas and carried him up before going to Minho’s bedroom. He then placed Minho in his bed and covered him with a blanket. Before he left the room, he made sure that the heater was as it was getting colder outside and left a goodnight kiss on his son’s forehead. He then headed back to their own bedroom and took the small blanket that was used just now and put it in the laundry basket, at the same time, throwing the used diapers away and putting all those used towels in the laundry baskets too, before going back into Minho’s room to turn off the main light, leaving some small table lamp on incase Minho woke up in the middle of the night, feeling scared. He then walked towards the sleeping figure on the couch and carried him up bridal style gently and carefully. He put him down on their shared bed and he went to turn on the heater, before going back into the bathroom to fill a pail with warm water and a cloth. He came back with those things and went to take out Jiyong’s usual sleepwear. He placed the pail with water and a cloth on the nightstand and took off Jiyong’s pants. He soaked the cloth and squeezed it dry, before wiping Jiyong’s lower body. When Youngbae thought that he was clean enough, he placed the cloth in the pail of water and  helped Jiyong to put on his sweatpants gently. After that, he took off his shirt slowly, not to wake him up from his slumber. He soaked the cloth and made sure the cloth is cleaned and squeezed it dry before wiping Jiyong’s body. After he was cleaned, Youngbae helped him wore his shirt and went to take a new blanket in their closet. He came back almost too immediately and covered his baby, making sure he wouldn’t feel cold. He placed the cloth in the pail and took it with one hand, the other hand to hold onto Jiyong’s clothes and walked towards the door, making sure he turned off the lights before leaving the room. He then placed all the dirty clothes into the laundry basket and washed the pail. He went to take a quick bath and wrapped his towel around his hip after showering. He then exited the bathroom and went into their bedroom, making sure that he opened the door softly. He then walked to his closet and took his usual sleepwear in the darkness. After he got dressed he exited the bedroom once again to hang his towel in the bathroom. Before he entered their bedroom again, he went to check that the main door was locked, windows are closed me everything is in place. After he checked the whole house, he went into their bedroom and got ready for bed. When he climbed into their bed, Jiyong snuggled into his chest automatically. 
“Baby?” Jiyong called out sleepily. 
“Yes? I’m sorry, did I wake you up?” Youngbae said, wrapping his arms around Jiyong protectively and soothing his back lovingly. 
Jiyong shook his head a little and said, “Thank you.”
Youngbae chuckled and kissed his forehead sweetly, “ It’s nothing, babo. Go to sleep, you’re tired.” 
Youngbae kissed his forehead lovingly and soothed his back sweetly, luring him to sleep. 
Jiyong smiled, got up partially to leave a sweet kiss on Youngbae’s lips and laid back down quickly, snuggling against Youngbae’s chest. Youngbae chuckled and continued to soothe his back, slowly drifting off to sleep. 
--
Next morning, Youngbae woke up earlier than both his babies and went to make some delicious breakfast for them. He made some chicken porridge and a pear with jujube tea for Minho and gaeran tost-u [egg toast] , saeng sun jun[korean pan fried fish] and chicken and poached egg soup for his love and him. After everything was ready, he left them in the pots in case, his babies took a long time to come out for their breakfast. He smiled and went to wake his love first. He squatted beside the bed and his hair gently. 
“Baby?” Youngbae called.
Jiyong did not respond. 
Youngbae shook him gently and called, “Baby…” 
“Hmmm?” Jiyong answered, eyes still closed. 
“Wake up.” Youngbae kissed his lips. 
Jiyong replied to his kisses and wrapped his arms around Youngbae’s neck. 
Youngbae pulled away and Jiyong whimpered and opened his eyes.  
“Yah, wake up.” Youngbae laughed. 
“Carry me to the bathroom.” Jiyong smirked. 
“Lazy pig.” Youngbae chuckled, but still did what he was told. 
“Well, you still did what I asked you to.” Jiyong stuck out his tongue. 
“What’s that smell?” Jiyong sniffed when they left the room. “It smells so nice! Did you cook it?” Jiyong asked. 
“If not me, then who?” Youngbae laughed. 
“Right, only my baby can cook such nice dishes.” Jiyong said and stole a kiss from Youngbae before jumping out of Youngbae’s embrace, running into the bathroom. 
“Yah!” Youngbae laughed, chasing after him. 
He knocked on the bathroom door. 
“Baby?” Youngbae called out. 
“Door is open.” Jiyong mumbled, while he was brushing his teeth. 
Youngbae opened the door and gave Jiyong a back hug. 
“Love?” Jiyong mumbled. 
“Just continue with what you are doing, let me hug you.” Youngbae snuggled against his neck. 
Jiyong quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face. Youngbae then unwrapped one of his arm from Jiyong’s body and took Jiyong’s face towel for him. 
“Thank you.” Jiyong smiled and wiped his face dry. 
He threw the towel into the laundry basket and looked at Youngbae. He immediately cupped Youngbae’s face and caressed his cheeks. 
“Baby…” Jiyong said, frowning a little. “What happened?” Jiyong asked, cupping his lover’s face and caressing it gently. 
Youngbae shook his head and smiled. 
“Remove that fake smile off your face and tell me.” Jiyong said seriously. 
“It’s just that my solo tour is coming up, I won't be at home so often anymore.” Youngbae frowned. 

-- 

A/N : As you guys know , My MacBook just got virus recently and I couldn't find any spare time to go and get it repaired. :/ Hopefully, I just need to get it reformatted. :( I'm terribly sorry that I couldn't update of my fics so frequently nowadays as this year is my final year in school and school works are getting more and more hectic each day. The atmosphere in class are also getting more and more intensed. T.T I'll try to update different fics each week. Hopefully. If I could find any spare time in between. I know you guys probably were thinking, why don't I reply to your comments. But, as I mentioned earlier, my school work are getting more and more hectic, I couldn't reply to all of you. But I'll try to reply all now, so don't worry. :) Just keep the comments coming! ^^ Thank you so much for reading! ^^ Have a nice day ahead. :)