Chapter 32

Miracle Happens

It’s 9 in the morning and the two lovey dovey parents were still sleeping when suddenly, someone rang the doorbell.

* Ding Dong! Ding Dong! *

“Baby, get up. Someone’s knocking on the door.” Youngbae shook Jiyong.

“You go get it, babe.” Jiyong said sleepily.

“I don’t want to.” Youngbae pouted.

“Aish.” Jiyong complained and slowly climbed out of bed, while Youngbae continued sleeping.

Jiyong opened the door to be greeted by his adorable son.

“Appa! Appa!” Minho called out in his grandfather’s arms.

“My Ji baby, you’re awake? Where’s my son?” Youngbae’s mother asked.

“Omma, Appa. “ Jiyong greeted with a 90-degree bow and welcomed Youngbae’s parents into the house.

“Aigoo.” Youngbae’s mother ruffled his hair.  “You guys were asleep when we rang the doorbell?”

Jiyong nodded and said, “ I’ll go wake Youngbae up, omma.”

Youngbae’s father went to sit at the couch, together with Minho in his arms, while Youngbae’s mother followed behind Jiyong into their bedroom.

“Yeobo, wake up now.”  Jiyong called, while shaking him gently.

“Baby, let me sleep for awhile more.” Youngbae said and pulled up his blanket to hide his face.

Just then, Youngbae’s mother pulled Jiyong away and started shouting.

“DONG YOUNGBAE! WHAT’S THE TIME NOW? AND YOU’RE STILL SLEEPING? GET YOUR OUT OF THE BED! “ Youngbae’s mother shouted.

“OMMA!” Youngbae was shocked and he sprung out of bed.

“Who will it be then, Youngbae?” she asked.

“I thought it was Jiyong.” Youngbae said, scratching his head sleepily.

“So you made Jiyong wake up earlier than you?” Youngbae’s mother asked.

Youngbae then looked at Jiyong and hugged him.

“I’m sorry, Yeobo. Go and get more sleep. You need it. I’ll entertain them.” Youngbae whispered.

“It’s okay, baby.” Jiyong broke the hug and kissed his cheek.

Youngbae smiled and looked at his mother.

“We’ll go and wash up now. Excuse us.” Youngbae said and pushed his mother out of the room gently.

“You better be washing up and not do anything dirty, Dong Youngbae. Jiyong had just given birth a few months ago, you better not make him pregnant again. Miracle can happen twice for your information.” Youngbae’s mother warned.

-

“Aish, that old lady.” Youngbae sighed.

Jiyong laughed and went forward to hug Youngbae.

“You’re finally back home. I don’t have to wake up all alone in this bed in the morning anymore.” Jiyong said happily.

Youngbae smiled and hugged him back tightly.  Youngbae then started kissing Jiyong’s neck, making him moan a little. Youngbae smiled and continue kissing and at the spot.

“Y…Youngbae, what if your parents heard us?” Jiyong said.

“They won’t hear us, baby.” Youngbae said and he was about to continue when Jiyong stopped him.

“No, hurry and go wash up, boo. Minho’s outside waiting for us.” Jiyong said, pushing Youngbae towards the bathroom.

Youngbae raised both of his arm defeated.

“Alright, you win.” Youngbae pouted.  “Sometimes, I really hate you for stopping our moment.” Youngbae pretended to cry.

“I know you love me, boo.” Jiyong smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Youngbae then took his toothbrush, together with Jiyong’s, and passed it to Jiyong.

“Thank you, Yeobo. “ Jiyong winked.

---

After their wash up, Jiyong came out of the room while Youngbae followed behind him.

“Appa! Appa!” Minho started calling out to them again.

Jiyong went towards Youngbae’s father to carry Minho. The moment Jiyong carried Minho; the baby started laughing happily. Seeing his adorable son, smiling happily, Jiyong couldn’t stop himself from smiling too.

“How’s my boy doing?” Jiyong asked and kissed Minho’s cheek.

Minho kept smiling. Youngbae then joined in.

“Minho-ya, do you miss daddy?” Youngbae asked, kissing Minho’s cheek too. 

Minho immediately turned and stretched out his hands towards Youngbae, wanting to get carried by his daddy Bae. Youngbae carried and started tickling him. Now, Minho laughed a little louder and a little happier.

“Omma, appa, what would you like to drink?” Jiyong asked.

Youngbae stopped playing with Minho for a moment.

“Plain water will do, Jiyong-ah.” The two old couple said.

“Yah, Yeobo, I’ll go. You sit down here and have a talk with omma and appa.” Youngbae said, putting Minho down on the couch.

“You, little boy, sit here and wait silently. Arraseo? “ Youngbae said and patted Minho’s head.

“Minho-ah, say ‘Yes’.” Jiyong taught Minho, while showing him the action by nodding his head.

Minho saw and followed his Ji-appa.

“Good boy.” Jiyong smiled.

Everyone in the room clapped their hands and caused Minho to follow what they’re doing happily. Youngbae smiled and gave Jiyong a peck on his cheek.

“You did well, baby.” Youngbae winked and walked towards the kitchen.

When Youngbae came back with four cups of water, he gently placed it on the table and then went to sit with Jiyong, together with Minho who was sitting comfortably on his Ji appa’s legs.

“How are you, son? Feeling better?” Youngbae’s mother asked.

“Yeah, so far so good.” Youngbae smiled. “I heard that you guys, together with hyung, are going overseas this coming weekend?” Youngbae added.

“Yeah, we are going to Paris for a walk. It’s been years since we last travelled together.” His mother reasoned.

“Omma, didn’t you go and watch us at the Bigbang Japan Dome Tour?” Jiyong asked.

“I did, but that’s different. You guys are working. I’m there to support and not for a vacation.” Youngbae’s mother laughed.

“You didn’t even invite me and my family to go to Paris with you guys?” Youngbae asked.

“You still have to take care of Minho-ah. He’s still too young to travel, Youngbae-ah. You aren’t going to leave Jiyong alone here to take care of Minho alone right?” Youngbae’s father finally spoke.

“Of course not. I will be a jerk if I ever did that.” Youngbae reasoned.

“Good.” Youngbae’s mother smiled.

“We’ll go on a vacation together with Jiyong’s family, as soon as Minho gets old enough to travel alright?” Youngbae’s father suggested.

“Yeah, that would be cool. “ Jiyong agreed.

--

They sat there and talked for a few hours before Youngbae’s parents made their move.

“I think we should go now. We have to go visit your brother too.” They said, standing up from their seat.

“I’ll walk you guys to the door then.” Youngbae said, standing up and carrying a sleeping Minho from Jiyong’s lap.

Jiyong slowly stood up and the family of three followed behind Youngbae’s parents.

“Do drop by again.” Youngbae said softly.

“OH-HO! SURE THING, SON!” Youngbae’s father said happily.

“Shhh, speak softer will you? Can’t you see my precious grandson is sleeping?” Youngbae’s mother scolded.

Jiyong laughed.

“Alright then, enjoy your trip. We’ll see you guys soon then.” Youngbae said.

“Goodbye, appa and omma. See you guys soon. Bon voyage. “ Jiyong said, going in for a hug to each of them.

“Aigoo, take care my Jiyonggie. Leave me a text whenever this rascal bullies you.” Youngbae’s mother said and patted Jiyong’s back.

“Take care, Jiyonggie.” Youngbae’s father also said.

With that, they left the apartment.

--

“Wow! Finally, they’re gone!” Youngbae said happily.

“Why are you always like that, Yeobo?” Jiyong asked, clearing the cups on the table.

Holding 4 cups at once is not an easy task. Out of a sudden, one of the cups slipped off Jiyong’s hands and landed on the floor with a loud shattering sound.

Minho woke up, startled and started crying soon after.

“Shhh… Stop crying, it’s nothing, baby.” Youngbae calmed Minho down, patting his back gently.

At the same time, Jiyong placed the remaining cups on the table and proceeded to bend down to pick up the shattered glass.

“Babe! Don’t use your h….” Before Youngbae could finish his sentence, Jiyong had already accidentally cut his hand.

“Aish, babo.” Youngbae said, putting Minho down on the couch.

“Stay here, baby. Don’t move anywhere. Alright?” Youngbae said and received a nod from Minho.

Youngbae smiled and kissed Minho on the cheek. He then rushed towards his husband, whose hand was bleeding.

“Babo-yah.” Youngbae said, holding onto his lover’s hand tightly.

Youngbae then gently his injured hand. Jiyong just squat there and blushed. After that, when Youngbae had let of the hand, he brought Jiyong to the basin and washed it clean. Youngbae then took a cloth and gently wiped his finger dry.

“Dear, let me check out your hand. I’ll see if any glass pieces is stuck in the wound.” Youngbae said, holding onto Jiyong’s hand, looking very closely.

“You’re lucky that nothing went in.” Youngbae smiled. “Come, let me treat your hand.”

“Yeobo, I’ll do it myself. Go and take care of Minho.” Jiyong said.

“He’ll be fine. He’s a good kid. He will not move around, baby. Don’t worry.” Youngbae said, pulling Jiyong to one of the chair in the kitchen.

“Sit down, while I go and get the first aid kit.” Youngbae said, giving Jiyong a quick peck on his cheek.

Youngbae then disappeared into their bedroom and came back quickly with a first aid kit in hand. He quickly took out a alcohol swab and a plaster.

“This might hurt a little. Bear with it, okay? If the pain is too unbearable, then grab my hand.” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded.

 

--

Hey, I'm back ! :) I had just finished my final exams for this year ! :D Hope you like this update ! ^^ I'll update the next chapter ASAP . :> Hope you guys like it ! ^^ :D <3