CHAPTER 31

Miracle Happens

 

“Baby, take a short nap, while I prepare some food for us.” Youngbae told Jiyong, after locking the door.

“No, you’ll take a rest, while I prepare the food.” Jiyong protested. “You have just got discharged from the hospital, so you’ll definitely need more rest than me.”

“Hush, you have been taking care of me and Minho for these three days non-stop.  So, it’s time for you to take a rest, babo.” Youngbae reacted and immediately walk towards the kitchen. 

Jiyong knew he could not win this argument, so he just kept quiet and closed his eyes, slowly falling asleep. Youngbae peeped and smiled when he saw Jiyong sleeping on the couch. He then started preparing all the dishes that Jiyong loves eating.

-

“Honey, wake up. Dinner’s ready.” Youngbae shook Jiyong lightly.

Jiyong mumbled and shifted a little.

“Yah, little piggy. Wake up and eat with me. I don’t want to be alone.” Youngbae whined.

Jiyong ignored and continued sleeping.

“You made me do this, boo.” Youngbae pouted. He slowly brought his hand over to Jiyong’s pants and ped it.

“Youn…Youngbaeee” Jiyong moaned and opened his eyes.

“Is this the only way for me to way you up right now?” Youngbae pretended to cry.

“Aish…” Jiyong said, while zipping his pants and sat up.

Youngbae smirked and went closer to Jiyong’s face.

“Where’s my kiss, baby?” Youngbae closed his eyes and waited.

Jiyong immediately blushed and silently and slowly, walked towards the kitchen.

Youngbae sensed that Jiyong was not in front of him anymore, so he opened his eyes, smirked and followed Jiyong. When he was right behind Jiyong, he quickly wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s waist and hugged him tightly.

“I’m hurt, boo. You left me there alone. How can you be so mean?” Youngbae pouted.

Jiyong kept quiet and kept struggling.

“Stop struggling, baby.” Youngbae smirked and started tickling Jiyong.

Jiyong started laughing and tried his best to get out of Youngbae’s grip, but failed.

“HAHAHA… Bae… Baby… HAHAHA…St…Stop!” Jiyong couldn’t stop laughing.

Youngbae then turned Jiyong around and looked into his eyes.

“Where’s my kiss?” Youngbae frowned like a child.

Jiyong smiled and gave Youngbae a short but sweet kiss.

“Oh, you just activated a wild Youngbae.” Youngbae smirked and started kissing Jiyong deeply.

Jiyong kissed back and both of them stood there, while kissing each other like as if they were going to eat each other’s face. Suddenly, Jiyong’s stomach growled and both of them parted. Jiyong blushed and Youngbae started laughing.

Jiyong hit his chest lightly and asked, “Is that so funny?”

“Alright, alright. Let’s go eat before you faint halfway in the middle of our love making.” Youngbae smirked.

Jiyong flushed and Youngbae turned him around, held his shoulders and pushed him into the kitchen. When they entered the kitchen, the dining table was filled with Jiyong’s favourite dishes made by Youngbae. Jiyong started to drool a little. Youngbae wiped his drool away and pushed him to the chair.

“Here, sit down and enjoy your meal.” Youngbae said, pulling the chair out for Jiyong to sit.

When Youngbae sat down opposite of him, he looked at Youngbae with those lovely eyes.

“Stop looking at me and start eating. You were drooling just now. I could infer that you are super hungry right now at this very moment, so tuck in.  Tonight’s going to be a very long night for both of us.” Youngbae winked.

“Baby, you had just recovered from a severe high fever. Are you serious?” Jiyong asked.

“What do you think?” Youngbae smirked.

“No, we can’t do it right now.” Jiyong rejected, as he wanted Youngbae to take his rest.

“Baby…” Youngbae whined.

“No means no, Bae. You need to rest, babo-ya.” Jiyong reasoned, caressing Youngbae’s cheek.

Youngbae puffed his cheeks and started eating.

“Aigoo, my baby is so cute!” Jiyong exclaimed and went back to having his dinner.

-

When they had finished their dinner, Jiyong dragged Youngbae to the couch and made him lay down on the couch.

“Yah, Baby Ji. I’ll get fat if I lie down straight after eating.” Youngbae said, sitting up.

“I don’t care, I will still love you, and no matter how ugly or fat you become. I love you for who you are and not your appearance, baby. It’ll be better if you become ugly, so that nobody will ever lay his or her eyes on you anymore.” Jiyong said, getting into Youngbae’s embrace.

“Ji…” Youngbae looked into his eyes and then, placed his lips on Jiyong’s forehead slowly, yet lovingly.

“So, no dirty things tonight, alright? You have to rest.” Jiyong said, making Youngbae to promise him.

“Okay.” Youngbae pouted.  “ I miss my baby boy.” Youngbae added.

“I know, same here. A day without him feels so weird to me right now.” Jiyong said, blushing.

“Awww, someone had officially became the mother of our kid.” Youngbae teased.  

 

-

I finally updated ! Opps , I'm very sory for this late fic update. :x I"ll try to update the next one ASAP. School works are tough, that's why I could not update for such a long time . :x But  I still hope you guys will read it and give coments about it.:) Any comments are appreciated. :> THANK YOU ! 

 

Cheers ! *