CHAPTER 4

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae woke up in the afternoon, with a very bad headache. He looked over at the other side of the bed to see if Jiyong was still sleeping, but he was greeted with an empty bed instead. He lazily stood up from the bed and walked out of the room to look for Jiyong.

“ Ji? “ he called out.

“ In the kitchen, baby. “ Jiyong replied.

 

Youngbae walked to the kitchen and saw his wife, making lunch for them.

 

“ Morning, Ji. Sorry, baby. I drank too much yesterday. “ Said Youngbae, walking towards Jiyong.

“ Morning, Bae. It’s okay, dear. Go and clean yourself up. You smelled like alcohol. Lunch is going to be ready in no time. “ Jiyong replied.

 

Youngbae wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s belly and rested his chin on Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong smiled and turned his head to give Youngbae’s cheek a peck.

 

“ My head is going to explode soon, Ji.” Youngbae whined.

“ And what do you want me to do? Go and clean up, I’ll bring you an aspirin for your hangover later. I had already called YG hyung and told him that you will not be working today as you came back, drunk. “ Jiyong said. 

 

“ Alright baby. “ Youngbae said, pecking Jiyong’s cheek and then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and took a shower.

--

“ BABYYYY! Open up the door! You forgot your new set of clothes! “ Jiyong shouted, standing outside the bathroom with Youngbae’s clothes in his hands.

Youngbae then unlocked the door and Jiyong stepped in.

 

He left Youngbae’s clothes near the sink and looked at Youngbae.

 

“ Baby, food’s ready. Be out before the food turns cold.” Said Jiyong.

 

“ Okay, baby. Baby, can you please help me wash my back? “ Youngbae asked.

 

“ Aishh, okay.” Jiyong said and rolled up his sleeves to help his husband to wash his back.

--

Awhile later, Jiyong was wet and Youngbae wrapped Jiyong up with a new fresh towel, while he dried himself with his own towel. After he finished drying himself, he made Jiyong to stay in the bathroom, while he went to get a clean and dry new set of clothes for him. He did not want Jiyong to catch a cold.

 

After he took the clothes, he quickly went back to the bathroom. He helped Jiyong to clean his body and put on his clothes for him. After Jiyong had changed into a new set of clothes, Youngbae decided to carry him out of the bathroom, since the floor was slippery and Jiyong might just slip and fall flat on the ground. He then carried Jiyong bridal style and walked out of the bathroom slowly and carefully.

 

“ Baby, let’s eat now. Since you had made me bathe together with you. I will not need to bathe again later. So, let’s eat. Our baby should be starving right now. “ Jiyong said.

 

Youngbae nodded and put Jiyong down. He then pulled the chair for Jiyong to sit. Jiyong slowly sat down and placed a hand on his lower back gently. After Jiyong sat down, Youngbae sat down opposite Jiyong.

 

“ Let’s start eating! “ Youngbae exclaimed and took some dish and put them onto Jiyong’s plate. Jiyong looked at him.

 

“ I’ll get fat if I keep eating so much, Bae.” Jiyong pouted cutely at Youngbae.

 

“ You have to eat, baby. Remember whatever you eat, our son is eating it too. My eyes will still keep looking at you even if you grew fatter. Just eat, baby. “ Youngbae affirmed.

 

“ Aishh, I’ll eat. I’ll eat. “ Jiyong sighed in defeat.

 

Jiyong then gently his belly and blamed the baby boy in his belly, “ It’s all because of you, boy. You owe me big time. “

 

Youngbae laughed and spoke again, “ Yah, stop blaming our son and continued eating. “

 

Jiyong then continued to eat.

 

~~

“ Ahh, I’m full! “ Youngbae said, after he finished his plate of food.

 

“ I think my belly’s going to explode soon. “ Jiyong said.

 

“ I’ll wash the plates. You had been standing for quite long just now while preparing the food. “ Youngbae stood up and brought the plates to the sink to wash them.

 

While Youngbae was washing the plates, Jiyong sat there and looked at his husband lovingly, while gently his belly.

 

After Youngbae finished washing the plates, he walked over to Jiyong.

 

“ Baby, where did you put the aspirin? My head’s still aches.” Said Youngbae, caressing his own forehead.

 

“ I’ll get it for you, baby. You sit down and wait here. “ Said Jiyong, standing up.

 

“ No, no, no. I’ll get it myself. “ Youngbae said, stopping Jiyong from standing up. “ Just tell me where did you keep it, baby.” He added.

 

“Alright alright. It’s on the third drawer on the cardboard beside the refrigerator. “ Jiyong said while pointing at the cardboard.

 

“ Okay.” Youngbae then went to get it himself.

 

He then took out one aspirin tablet and poured a cup of water. He took the aspirin and washed the cup. He then walked towards Jiyong and asked him when was his next appointment with the doctor to have a check-up on the growth of the baby.

 

“Hmmm. I think it’s today. Wait, I’ll go and check. “ Jiyong said, standing up.

 

He then went to the living room and looked for his appointment card.

 

“ Your appointment card is on the table, Ji. “ said Youngbae, while he arranged the chairs neatly.

 

“ Oh, it’s today! Oh my! “ Jiyong exclaimed.


“ God, Ji! How can you forget? I’ll go with you, since I have a day off. “ Said Youngbae, walking out of the kitchen.

 

“ Really, Bae? You are going with me? “ Jiyong smiled happily.

 

“Yeah, I’ll go with you. Now, go get changed. “ Youngbae spoke.

 

“ Finally Bae, after so long, you’re finally going with me!” Jiyong cheered happily.

 

“ Yah, it’s because I’m busy, baby. You are not allowed in the office though. Since YG hyung said that you can’t be in the office to work. You may just end up working overnight and forget about having a proper meal, which will affect you and our son. “ Youngbae affirmed.

 

“ Whatever you say, baby. “ Jiyong pouted and walked to the bedroom. “ Come and get changed, you lazy little !” Jiyong added.

 

Youngbae then slowly strolled into the bedroom. 

 

--

Hope you guys like it so far~ Hmmmm. I'll try to update soon. XD Anyways, this might be the last update for this week. I will update whenever I have time. So please wait for me. :D I'll be back with a longer update. XD From now until the next update, hope you guys will have a nice rest and hope you guys enjoy other fanfics too. XP There are plenty of GDYB fanfic out there.:) Hope you guys will spend some time to read them all.XP See you with the next update soon~ :D I may update the ' One-Shot' too by today. X) 

Enjoy and Thankyou very much for reading. :)