CHAPTER 5

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae was about to step into their bedroom when one shirt came flying towards him; he quickly caught it and looked around the room. It looked as though a tornado had occurred. He slowly walked into the bedroom, just to find Jiyong throwing his shirts all over the room. 

" Hey, big belly. What are you trying to do? " Youngbae asked. 

" Where did you keep the set of clothes that I usually wear when I have appointment with the doctor?" Jiyong asked, still throwing his shirts everywhere. 

" Come on, step aside. I'll look for you, baby. " Youngbae said, holding onto Jiyong's arms while pulling him away from the closet. 

Just then, Jiyong accidentally stepped onto one of the clothes laying on the floor and slipped. 

" YOUNGBAE!!" Jiyong shouted and tried to hold onto Youngbae's arms. 

Youngbae quickly turned around to find Jiyong falling. He quickly grabbed Jiyong's hand with one hand and wrapped the other hand on his waist. Jiyong nearly landed on the floor, but luckily Youngbae caught him very quickly. Youngbae then decided to carry Jiyong bridal style and walked over to the edge of their bed. He put Jiyong down on the bed and went back to the closet to look for Jiyong's clothes.

Jiyong gently his big belly while Youngbae was searching for the set of clothes Jiyong usually wear. 

--

" Is it these? "  Youngbae asked, showing Jiyong the set of clothes that he just found. 

Jiyong nodded and was about to stand up when Youngbae stopped him. 

" Clumsy, I'll changed your clothes for you. Stay there. " Youngbae spoke. 

" Yah! " Jiyong rolled his eyes. 

Youngbae chuckled and walked over to Jiyong. 

Youngbae then took off Jiyong's clothes and Jiyong blushed. 

" Yah, why are you blushing? " Youngbae asked. 

" I'm shy." Jiyong replied. 

" Yah, I saw everything up and down your body alright? I saw everything, so why be shy?" Youngbae said, putting on the new set of clothes for him.

After helping Jiyong to change into a new set of clothes, Youngbae went to change into a new set of clothes too. 

--

After he finished changing, Jiyong went to took his appointment card and placed it in his bag. 

" Yah, I'll just clean our bedroom up after your appointment later. " Youngbae said. 

" Alright alright. Let's go. We are going to be late! " Jiyong rushed. 

" I'll drive." Youngbae said, picking up his keys and his valuables from the nightstand. 

Youngbae then walked to Jiyong and took his bag for him. They quickly walked out of their apartment and Youngbae went to open the car's door for Jiyong. Jiyong gently placed one hand on his lower back and the other on his big belly while slowly sitting down. After he closed the door, he quickly walked over to the driver's seat and hopped onto the car. 

Youngbae quickly started the engine and drove off. 

--

Awhile later, they arrived at the hospital. Youngbae quickly walked out of the car quickly, so that he could open the door for the pregnant man sitting his car. He slowly helped Jiyong to stand up and helped Jiyong to walk. 

Both of them entered the hospital and Jiyong told Youngbae the directions to the actual room where he always meets the doctor. 

When they entered the room, there were other pregnant ladies sitting on the chairs provided. Jiyong was about to go and his queue number when Youngbae told him sit down while he go and get the number from the nurse. He lovingly helped Jiyong to sit down and then he walked over to the nurse to get the queue number. 

" Hey, I supposed you are Mr Kwon's husband? " the nurse asked politely. 

" Mmmm, yeah. May I have the queue number please? " Youngbae replied.

" Oh, for Mr Kwon's condition, he did not need a queue number. He would be the next. " the nurse affirmed. 

" Oh thank you." Youngbae thanked the nurse politely and walked over to Jiyong. 

" You'll be the next, baby." Youngbae told Jiyong and took a seat next to him. 

He wrapped an arm around Jiyong's shoulders and placed the other hand on Jiyong's big belly slowly it. 

" Luckily, you did not fall hard on the floor just now when you stepped on one of your clothes laying on the floor. " Youngbae said, giving Jiyong a peck on his forehead. 

Other ladies around them were looking at them with envy. 

" Awwww, Mr Kwon~ah, you had a loving husband, don't you? How I wished I had such loving husband. We always come alone without our husbands here, but today yours came along with you." one of the ladies spoke. 

" He took a day off today, that's why he's here." Jiyong reasoned. 

" Hahaha, anyway. We can see he really loves you. " the lady said. " If you don't want him, then give him to us. We would love to have such husband." she joked. 

"Nahh, I do not feel like sharing him with anyone. " Jiyong smiled, leaning on Youngbae's bicep.

The lady chuckled and turned back to face the front again. 

--

" Mr Kwon Jiyong! " the nurse called out. 

Youngbae stood up and helped Jiyong up before entering another room.

" Hey, Mr Kwon!" the doctor greeted. 

“Hey, doctor.” Jiyong greeted back. “ He is my husband, Dong Youngbae.” He added.

“ Hey, nice to meet you, Mr Dong.” The doctor greeted Youngbae.

“Nice to meet you too, doctor.” Youngbae greeted back politely.

“ I have not met you for the previous appointments, Mr Dong.” The doctor said.

“Oh, I was busy working. So yeah, since I took a day off today, I should accompany him here, right?” Youngbae replied.

“ Yeah, you are right.” The doctor smiled. “ Anyway, do you mind to go outside and wait? I need to do a scanning.” The doctor added.

Youngbae nodded his head and stepped out of the room.

--

“ Your baby boy is growing well. In another one or two months, you’ll have to deliver the baby already.” The doctor affirmed.

“ It’s going to be hell in another one or two months time.” Jiyong said.

“ No, you’re wrong, Mr Kwon. Although, it’s going to be painful, but won’t you be happy when you see your baby boy?” The doctor asked.

“Of course, I’ll be happy. I’m just afraid of the pain.” Jiyong said.

“ It’s only for a few minutes, Mr Kwon. Alright, if you have any more questions, you may asks the nurse later on. I’ll have to get back to work already. See you soon, Mr Kwon.”  The doctor said.

“ Alright, thank you doctor.” Jiyong thanked the doctor and left the room.

--

When Youngbae saw Jiyong coming out, he quickly stood up and walked towards Jiyong.

He held onto Jiyong and helped him to walk to the empty seats near to the counters where the nurse are working at.

“ So, how’s our baby boy?” Youngbae asked.

“ He’s growing well, baby.” Jiyong smiled and pecked Youngbae’s cheek. “ All thanks to his daddy.”

Youngbae smiled and rested one of his arms on Jiyong’s shoulders, while Jiyong’s belly with the other.

“ Mr Kwon Jiyong!” the nurse called out again.

Jiyong was about to stand when Youngbae stopped him.

“ Stay here. I’ll go and pay.” Youngbae said and stood up.

--

After Youngbae paid for the fee and collected some pills for the expected, he kept everything in Jiyong’s bag where he kept all his valuables and the appointment card. Then he walked back to Jiyong and lovingly helped him to stand up. They then slowly walked to the car park.

As usual, Youngbae opened the car door for Jiyong and after Jiyong sat down, he closed the door. He quickly hopped into the driver’s seat and drove out of the car park.

--

“ Where do you want to head to now?” Youngbae asked.

“ I’m hungry. “ Jiyong said, his belly while looking at his husband.

“ Okay, let’s head home first. I’ll leave the bag at home.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded and looked out of the window.

--

Sorry for not updating for so long guys. T.T I'm really busy these days although it's school holidays in Singapore, but I still have plenty of things to be completed. :/ Hope you'll bare with me.:/ Anyway, hope you'll enjoy this update.:) 

My condolences, Youngbae. :/ I'm sorry for your loss. T.T I'm sure Boss does not want to see you cry from wherever he is right now. :< So Stay Strong Youngbae! 

2008.07.15-2013.06.10 [ BOSS] 
Rest In Peace, Boss. 
Don't forget all the ones that loves you and the ones you loves. 
They'll still continue loving you. 
Even if you are not here, you'll always be remembered. 
Thank you for making Youngbae feel so blissful/ happy for the past 5 years. 
R.I.P, Youngbae's baby, BOSS. :'(