Chapter 38

Miracle Happens

"It's okay, babo!" Jiyong said. "Mino and I can always follow you there, you see?" Jiyong smiled. 

"No, Ji. You can't. It's a world tour I'm talking about here. It'll definitely be too tiring for you to come along, together with Mino. The task is too difficult. " Youngbae disagreed,

"It's okay! Since you can't be at home that often now, we'll bring home to you, hun." Jiyong reasoned, cupping Youngbae's cheeks. 

" Stop persuading me, babo! " Youngbae still disagreed. 

"I'm serious, Youngbae. I can bring Mino along and you know that I would if I want to. There's no way you can stop me if I want to. " Jiyong pouted and hugged Youngbae. 

Youngbae returned the hug, hugging a little tighter and did not voice out any word. He really hoped that both his husband and his son are able to go to the world tour together with him. But then after a few moments, he felt that he is being really selfish to have ask for both Jiyong and Mino to come along with her to emback on his world tour. He felt that he will be tiring the both of them so much that he will not be able to see both of their faces filled with happiness. Thinking of that, clearly made Youngbae changed his mind. 

"Bae? What are you thinking?" Jiyong asked a bit louder. 

"Nothing important, why?"Youngbae pulled away and looked into Jiyong's eyes. 

"I called you a lot of times, but you seemed as though you could not hear me."Jiyong said , worried. 

" It's really nothing, babo. " Youngbae smiled and stretched out his hand to Jiyong. "Let's go wake our precious?" Youngbae asked cutely. 

" Let's go ! " Jiyong smiled and took Youngbae's hand. 

Once they entered the room, Jiyong immediately walked towards Mino and looked at his sleeping figure happily. 

"Bae! He definitely took after us! Look at his brows, it looks just exactly the same as your brows when you were young. "Jiyong hugged Youngbae's waist. 

"Babo , he's our child! What do you think, baby ? "Youngbae laughed. 

"I did not expect him to look so handsome." Jiyong pouted. 

"Why not when his daddy Ji is the most beautiful human on earth ? "Youngbae kissed his cheeks. Jiyong blushed and elbowed Youngbae gently. 

Jiyong pulled away and went to wake Mino up. "Hey, my little sunshine. Time to wake up! "Jiyong smiled. Youngbae then came behind Jiyong and ruffled his hair. 

"Yah! Dong Youngbae!" Jiyong shrieked. 

Just then, Mino was scared by Jiyong's shrieked and started crying. Jiyong quickly lifted him up from his bed and started patting his back, apologizing repeatedly. Youngbae just stood there and laughed, earning a dirty glare from Jiyong. 

"Alright , I'm sorry yeobu. Let's go and have our meal." Youngbae said, pushing Jiyong out of Mino's room. 

--

After their meal , Youngbae went to make milk for Mino, while Jiyong was in the living room, playing with their son. When Youngbae exited the kitchen, he saw Mino sitting on Jiyong's face and farted. Youngbae could not control his laughter and he kept laughing , while Jiyong lifted Mino off his face and placed him on the floor. " Yah, bad boy ! "Jiyong scolded and walked towards Youngbae. 

"It's not funny, babe. It stinks." Jiyong pouted. Youngbae chuckled and kissed Jiyong's forehead, then pulled him back to their son. Jiyong held the milk bottle and acted like he was not going to give him any milk anymore. Mino kept looking at his bottle of milk while, swallowing his saliva. Youngbae sat down beside Mino and placed him on his lap. "I'm sorry daddy Ji." Youngbae held onto Mino's hands and doing all kind of funny hand gestures. 

Jiyong smiled and opened up his arm. Mino then smiled and started crawling towards Jiyong. The father and son then reconciled and Jiyong fed him milk. Just then, Youngbae also went to sit beside them and wrapped his arm around Jiyong's waist and the other arm on Mino's thighs. Jiyong looked up and into Youngbae's eyes. Youngbae then leaned forward and pecked Jiyong's lips. 

"Can't that wait, baby? We're going to squash him. "Jiyong said when Youngbae pulled away. 

"I did something?" Youngbae joked and bent down to kiss Mino's forehead. "Drink well, my sunshine." 

--A/N: Hello my fellow readers ! I've finally updated. :< Yeah , I know , I took almost a year to update this ! :( And really sorry for not updating and not notifying you guys anything about this fic . > < I've finally graduated from my current school and am waiting for my results to be released on this coming January and so , I'm currently left with about 2 weeks more with this current job I'm working at and I'm all prepared to have a more frequent update on all my fics . :) Happy holidays !! ~ Hope you guys enjoy the update , even though it's just a short one . :< And one thing I personally felt that Youngbae doesn't really hang out with Jiyong anymore. :< Like all those update from Jiyong , last time no matter how long their break is , they were always together , but now, Jiyong is always with his same old group of friends while Youngbae is nowhere to be seen. >: Anybody have the same thought as me ? Okay , back to this fic. Thank you so much for spending so much time to read this fic and hope you guys will comment and give feedback about this update :] All kinds of comment appreciated ! Thanks ~ Happy holidays and hope you guys will have a great new year in advance and I can't promise that I'll probably update on New Year's Day as I have to work overtime , so that the stocks can be all up for the grand opening of the store . :< SEE YOU SOON ~