CHAPTER 22 : Day at the beach

Miracle Happens

 

“ Baby, why not sleep for awhile? We’re caught in a traffic jam. I’ll wake you up when we’re there.” Youngbae said, still concentrating on the road.

“ It’s okay, I’m not tired.” Jiyong smiled, looking out of the window.

They had left their house just half an hour ago and now, they’re still stuck somewhere near their apartment.

Another half an hour had passed and they’re still halfway there. Youngbae then turned to look at Jiyong, just to find him falling asleep. Youngbae smiled at that sight.

“Babo…” Youngbae smiled and stretched his hands to the back seats to grab a blanket, which was placed beside the baby seat, for Jiyong.

He took it and placed it over Jiyong’s body.

“Sleep well for awhile, baby.” Youngbae whispered and pecked Jiyong’s forehead.

Youngbae then noticed the two buttons at the side of Jiyong’s seat. 

“Lie down and you’ll sleep in a more comfortable position.” Youngbae smiled and adjusted Jiyong’s seat into a laying down position.

After that, he turned to the front and before the cars started to move again, he played some peaceful songs to lure his baby to sleep peacefully.  

--

After another one and a half hour time, they have finally reached the beach. He drove around the car park to look for an available lot. When he finally found one and parked the car, he proceeded to go and wake his baby up.

“ Baby? We’re here. Wake up.” Youngbae patted Jiyong’s arm gently.

“ Babo yah, wake up.” Youngbae said a little louder and unbuckled his own seatbelt to lean nearer to Jiyong.

“Baby?” Youngbae called out and unbuckled Jiyong’s seatbelt gently.

Youngbae then patted his face gently and said, “ Baby, we’re here. Wake up now.”

“…Hmmm, Bae?” Jiyong woke up and opened his eyes slowly.

“ Wake up.” Youngbae chuckled.

When Jiyong finally opened his eyes, Youngbae adjusted the seat back upright.

“ We’re here. Let’s go, sleepyhead.” Youngbae pecked Jiyong’s lips, took the blankets off Jiyong’s body and folded it neatly.

“ Where are we?” Jiyong said, still not fully awake.

“ We’re at the beach now, baby.” Said Youngbae, putting the blanket back to its original place.

“ Oh!” Jiyong eyes widen. “ We’re finally here!” Jiyong cheered excitedly.

“Babo.” Youngbae smiled and pecked Jiyong’s cheek.

“Your babo.”  Jiyong replied and blushed shyly.

“Yeah, my babo. Stop blushing and let’s go.”  Said Youngbae and turned off the engine.

Jiyong hit Youngbae’s shoulder gently and got off the car. Youngbae laughed and got off the car. Both of them headed over to the car boot to get the bag.

“Let’s go and changed into our sweatpants, babe.” Youngbae said while he took the bag and closed the car boot.

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae wrapped his hands around Jiyong’s waist. Both of them slowly headed to the public toilet.

--

When they were in the toilet, Youngbae took out Jiyong’s sweatpants and passed it to him.

“Babe, your sweatpants.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong took it and entered the toilet cubicle after he thanked his lover. “Thanks, love.”

After Jiyong finished changing, he came out of the toilet cubicle and Youngbae entered the cubicle.

After Youngbae changed, he folded his clothes neatly and placed it neatly into the bag before exiting the cubicle. When he came out of the cubicle, he saw Jiyong standing by the door.

“Baby, why are you standing there?” Youngbae asked.

“ I didn’t want to move because if I move, my clothes would end up on the floor.” Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae chuckled and walked over to his baby. He took his baby’s clothes and folded them neatly before putting them into the bag.

“Done.” Youngbae smiled at him.

Jiyong pecked his cheek and said, “ You’re the best, baby!”

Youngbae smiled and Jiyong then pulled him out of the toilet.

--

“ Youngbae! There’s an ice-cream stall there! Let’s go get some ice-cream!” Jiyong shouted happily.

“ HAHAHA! Ji, baby, are you sure you are a dad now? You look like a 5-year old, just like how Seunghyun hyung look when he wants something.” Youngbae laughed.

“Yah!” Jiyong pulled his ear.

“ Ow! Ow! Ow! I’m sorry, baby. I’m sorry.” Youngbae whined in pain.  

“ Hurry, Bae!” Jiyong then let go of Youngbae’s ear, grabbed his hand and ran to the ice-cream stall.

--

When they finally got into the queue for the ice cream, both of them panted heavily.

“Ji, baby, …why are we…running so fast just…just for an ice cream?” Youngbae asked, still panting.

“Because…it’s my fav…favorite. It might even get sold out soon.” Jiyong replied.

“ This is crazy, love.” Youngbae said, unbelievingly.

Jiyong smiled innocently at him.

“It’s nice, baby. I swear that it will be nice!” Jiyong exclaimed.

Youngbae then wrapped his hand on Jiyong’s mouth.

“Yes, yes. I know it’s nice. Don’t shout, baby.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded and smiled innocently at him again.

Youngbae then pecked Jiyong’s forehead sweetly. Jiyong blushed.

“Babe, it’s your turn now. Go and make your order. “ Said Youngbae, smirking.

Jiyong immediately went to the counter.

“Erm… 1 chocolate ice cream for me and…” Jiyong spoke. “Youngbae, what do you want?”

“Nahh, I don’t want to have any.” Youngbae smiled.

“ Then 1 chocolate ice cream then.” Jiyong told the man standing at the counter.

“ Alright. Order’s coming up!” The man shouted.

--

Meanwhile, the group of girls standing behind Youngbae was whispering among themselves.

“Youngbae? Taeyang from Bigbang is here?” one of the girls whispered excitedly.

“ If that’s Taeyang, the one standing at the counter should be, G-Dragon right? They’re together right, Lisa? I thought GD just gave birth to one baby boy?” said one of them.

“ Yeah. What’s with you bombing question now, Anna?” the girl whose name is Lisa replied.

“Ah, let’s leave them alone, girls. They need their space too.” The tallest girl among all of them said.

The other girls agreed.

--

Jiyong got his ice cream and happily walked to Youngbae.

“Happy now? Let’s go and take a walk along the sea.” Youngbae smiled, taking Jiyong’s hand.

Jiyong nodded while eating his ice cream. Both of them walked slowly along the sea, enjoying the moment.

Just then, Jiyong tripped over his own leg and fell flat on the ground, with his ice cream up smashed onto his face. Youngbae wanted to catch him, but he was too late.

“ Jiyong! Are you okay?” Youngbae asked worriedly.

Jiyong looked up and Youngbae started laughing hard, while helping Jiyong to sit up.

“Yah, what’s so funny?” Jiyong said, hitting Youngbae’s chest.

“Come on baby, your face is all filled with ice cream. Hahaha, is that how you eat your ice cream now?” Youngbae laughed.

Jiyong pouted and hit Youngbae’s chest continuously.

“Okay, sorry.” Said Youngbae, getting hold off Jiyong’s hands.

“Baby! The chocolate is melting. It’s going to get into my eyes in anytime!” Jiyong said, squeezing his eyes shut.

“ Wait. I’ll bring you to the toilet now.” Youngbae said, took Jiyong’s arm, wrapped it on his shoulders and carried him up bridal style.

Youngbae ran all the way from the seaside to the toilet, shouting to everyone whom was in his way.

“ Excuse me, sorry. Make way please!” Youngbae kept shouting.

When they arrived at the toilet, Youngbae put Jiyong down by the sink and hold the tap for Jiyong.

“ Baby, lean forward a little more. I’ll help you wash your face.” Youngbae said, putting his hands into the running tap.

When Jiyong had bend down a little more, he wiped his hand on Jiyong’s face, washing the chocolate of his baby’s face.

He washed his hands clean and then wiped his hand on Jiyong’s face again.

“Just one more time and your face will be clean again.” Youngbae said, washing his hand clean. 

After the chocolate left one his hand were washed off, he wiped his hand on Jiyong’s face to clear off the remaining chocolate left on his face.

“Done, you can open your eyes now.” Youngbae smiled and washed his hands clean.

Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and washed his face for the last time to make sure it’s clean.

Youngbae took a piece of tissue paper, placed near the sink and wiped his hands dry. After he threw away the used one, he took a few for pieces and went to Jiyong.

“ Baby, look at me and close your eyes.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong did as he was told and Youngbae wiped his face gently with the tissue papers. After Jiyong’s face was dried, Youngbae threw away the used tissue papers and threw it away. Jiyong then walked to Youngbae and hugged his back tightly.

“Thank you, baby.” Said Jiyong, planting a kiss on Youngbae’s .

Youngbae smiled and turned to face him.

“ Welcome, baby. Did you hurt yourself from the fall?” Youngbae asked, checking his arms.

Jiyong shook his head when Youngbae squat down and checked his legs for any cuts or bruises.

Youngbae then stood back up and kissed Jiyong’s forehead.

“ No injuries.”  Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong smiled and said, “ Let’s go and continue our walk along the sea.”

Youngbae nodded and Jiyong pulled him out of the toilet.

--

While they’re walking along the seaside, they talked about their first date.

“ Now I remember, I didn’t give you an actual wedding ceremony.” Youngbae said, looking at Jiyong.

“Aish, it’s okay, baby. I don’t need it.” Jiyong replied.

“No, I want to give you the actual wedding ceremony. I want to announce to everyone that you are mine. And only mine.” Youngbae said, tightening his grip on Jiyong’s hand.

“Do we even have the time, baby? We still have to go back to the studio and start recording for our new album soon.” Jiyong asked.

“ We’ll find time, baby.” Youngbae smiled.

“ If you say so.” Jiyong said and playfully pushed Youngbae into the sea.

“Yah…” Youngbae whined, still sitting on the sand with seawater surrounding him.

Jiyong laughed.

“ You are so dead, love.” Said Youngbae, standing up from the water.

Jiyong started running and Youngbae ran after him.

--

“ Gotcha!” said Youngbae, hugging Jiyong from the back tightly.

Jiyong tried to struggle out from Youngbae’s embrace, but he was laughing so hard.

“Baby, let go of me. Your body’s wet!” Said Jiyong, who was still laughing.

“Hmmm… Should I get my revenge?” Youngbae asked.

“No!” Jiyong exclaimed and tried to struggle free. 

--

Hey, I'm back! AGAIN!^^ I hope you guys enjoy it.:> I got some spare time these few days, so I have decided to update.:) I'm glad that you guys enjoyed my fics and hope that I won't disappoint you in future.^^ It's been a week since my food poisoning and now, I'm healthy again!^^ Thanks for all your understandings!:D Omg, can I say that I survived on your comments? XD Thanks alot, guys!^^ Your comments motivate me alot!<3 I'm grateful to have you guys as my readers!~ <3<3<3 I'll update ASAP. :) 

** HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!^^ ** 

Cheers!^^