CHAPTER 7

Miracle Happens

 

 “ I guess I’ll eat Kimchi Fried Rice then.” Jiyong finally said.

 

“Alright, I’ll eat the same as you then.” Youngbae smiled and pressed the bell.

 

The waiter came within minutes.

 

“May I take your order?” the waiter asked politely.

 

“Yeah, 2 Kimchi Fried Rice. Do you have any Chocolate ice cream here?” Youngbae ordered.

 

“Okay, alright. We do have Chocolate ice cream here. Do you want single or double scoop?” the waiter asked again.

 

“ Alright, I’ll have one single scoop of Chocolate ice cream too.” Youngbae ordered.

 

“Okay. Serve now or later, sir?” the waiter asked.


“ Serve later.” Youngbae smiled.

 

“Alright, let me repeat your order, sir. 2 Kimchi Fried Rice and 1 single scoop Chocolate ice cream. Is it all right sir? That’s all for you?” the waiter stated.

 

“Yeah, that’s all.” Youngbae nodded.

 

“Okay, thank you. Your meal will be ready in about fifteen to twenty minutes sir.” The waiter said and bowed before walking out.

 

After the waiter had left, Youngbae looked at Jiyong who was staring at the plates on the table blankly, while his belly gently.

 

“Baby?” Youngbae asked, standing up and walking towards Jiyong. “ Are you okay?” he added.

 

Jiyong nodded and looked at his lover.

 

Youngbae then bent down beside Jiyong and placed his hands on top of Jiyong’s, which was his belly earlier on.

 

“You looked so tired after climbing that stairs, hun.” Youngbae said, caressing Jiyong’s hand.

 

“I’m okay, baby. Really.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Hmm, you better be. Tell me if you are uncomfortable or feeling unwell, alright?” Youngbae asked, kissing Jiyong’s hand.

Jiyong nodded and ruffled Youngbae’s hair with his free hand.

“Yah!” Youngbae then let go of Jiyong’s hand and fixed his hair.

 

Suddenly, their soon-to-be-born son kicked Jiyong’s stomach.

 

“Ahhh” Jiyong moaned, holding onto his swollen stomach, his face expression showed that he was in pain.

 

“What happened Ji? Does your stomach hurt?” Youngbae asked, anxious.

 

“Relax Youngbae. Your son just kicked me hard enough. He normally kicks me when you are not around.” Jiyong said, his stomach.

 

“What?” Youngbae asked, surprised. “He kicks?”

 

Jiyong nodded and chuckled.

 

“ Give me your hand.” Jiyong said and took Youngbae’s hand when Youngbae did what he asked.

 

“Oh, he kicks.” I said surprised when I felt the strong kick inside my big baby’s stomach.

 

Jiyong chuckled.

 

“ Hey you, small evil boy. Stop kicking my love. Before I dump you in the garbage dump when you finally come out of his body okay?” Youngbae said, poking Jiyong’s stomach.

 

“Yah! Babo! Stop poking. It’s ticklish!” Jiyong exclaimed while laughing.

 

Youngbae stopped and shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Yah, if you dump my small Youngbae in the garbage dump, I personally dumped you there together with him.” Jiyong joked.

 

“ You got your small Youngbae and forgot about the big Youngbae here?” Youngbae pretended to be hurt.

 

--

The food was served and both of them ate happily. Youngbae had give Jiyong one-third of his portion since Jiyong said he need some more.

 

“Thank you, hub.” Jiyong thanked his love and continued to eat.

 

Youngbae shook his head and continued to eat.

 

-

After they finished their rice, the dessert was served.

 

“Ji baby, it’s for you.” Youngbae said and fed Jiyong.

 

“The ice cream taste sweeter whenever you feed me, love.” Jiyong said, smiling.

 

“Really?” Youngbae blushed.

 

After Jiyong finished the ice cream, Youngbae pressed the bell again.

 

The waiter came in.

 

“ May I have the bill?” Youngbae asked politely.

 

“Sure, sir. I’ll be right back.” The waiter said and walked out of the room and came back in with the bill within a minute.

 

Youngbae paid and stood up from his chair.

 

“Let’s go shopping, love.” Jiyong suggested.

 

“Anything you say baby.” Youngbae replied.

 

Jiyong smiled.

 

Jiyong was about to stand up when Youngbae stopped him.

 

“I’ll carry you down, love.” Youngbae said, carrying Jiyong up bridal style.

“ Thank you, my love.” Jiyong said, wrapping his hands around Youngbae’s neck. 

--

Sorry if this update is too short.:/ I promise you, that the next chapter will be a long one. :) Hope you guys enjoyed this update too.:P Anyways, the next chapter will be updated soon~ :) Thank you for waiting;)