Chapter 33

Miracle Happens

“Babo, you hurt yourself even before me warning you.” Youngbae said, while opening the packet of alcohol swab.

Jiyong pouted adorably. Youngbae then wiped the alcohol swab against Jiyong’s wound and Jiyong flinched.  Youngbae, by reflex held out his free hand to Jiyong and Jiyong gripped his hand hard with his non-injured hand. Youngbae then removed it from Jiyong’s wound and Jiyong relaxed. He then opened the plaster and put it on for his husband. With that, Youngbae then took Jiyong’s injured hand and brought it to his mouth.

He gave it a soft peck and said, “ Heal soon. I need my healthy and non-injured baby back.”

Jiyong looked at Youngbae and chuckled.

“Thank you, baby.” Jiyong said, giving Youngbae a peck.

Youngbae smiled and carried Jiyong bridal style out of the kitchen; into the living room where their baby boy was sitting on the couch quietly, waiting for his parents. He walked out carefully, not to step onto the broken glass on the floor.

Youngbae then put his husband down and told him to go and prepare, as he would like to bring them out for a walk.

“How about you, baby?” Jiyong asked, holding onto Youngbae’s arm.

“I’ll clear the glass away first, before any of my babies hurt themselves again.” Youngbae said and laughed.

Jiyong hit him lightly on his chest and went to carry Minho.

“Alright, we will go and change now.” Jiyong said, walking into Minho’s bedroom.

--

Youngbae was sweeping the glasses onto the dustpan and looked around the area carefully, not missing out any corners, to make sure that he had swept all the glass away. After that, he proceeded to wash the three remaining cups and then, went into Minho’s bedroom. When he was inside the room, Jiyong was still trying to get Minho to settle down.

“Need any help, baby?” Youngbae asked.

“Yeah, he can’t stop moving around.” Jiyong complained.

Youngbae laughed and carried Minho.

“Why are you giving your Ji appa a hard time, Minho-yah?” Youngbae asked sternly.

Minho immediately stopped struggling and Youngbae put him down, allowing Jiyong to help his baby boy changed his shirt.

“Done!” Jiyong cheered, hugging Youngbae.

“Look at you, all smiles.” Youngbae said, pinching Jiyong’s nose gently.

Jiyong stuck out his tongue and Youngbae laughed, carrying his baby boy again.

“Now, your turn to get changed.” Youngbae said, opening the bedroom door.

Jiyong blushed for looking so silly and left for their bedroom.

While Jiyong was changing, Youngbae sneaked out of the room and sent a text message to Seunghyun hyung.

 

To: Tabi Hyung

From: Youngbae~ah

 

Hyung, are you in or out for a dinner with my family tonight?

 

 

 

To: Youngbae~ah

From: Tabi Hyung

 

Sure, tell me the details.

 

To: Tabi Hyung

From: Youngbae~ah

 

We’ll be having our dinner at Todai Restaurant. We’ll meet at the entrance at 8pm. I’ve made a booking.  See you, hyung.

 

To: Youngbae~ah

From: Tabi hyung

 

Sure thing. We’ll be there. Tell me your plans. I bet you did not tell Jiyong about this. *Smirk emoji *

 

To: Tabi Hyung

From: Youngbae~ah

 

You sure know me hyung. :P Yes, my plan is these.

-Dinner with you guys, since Seungri is currently in Japan.

-Stargazing date after dinner.

-You guys will help me take care of Minho while my babe and I are having our moment.

 

To: Youngbae~ah

From: Tabi Hyung

 

You’re such a cheeky boy. Sure thing, the Todae couple will make your plan successful.

 

--

Youngbae shook his head and went into the room with Minho still in his arms.

“Done?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong nodded and carried Minho from Youngbae’s arms.

“Your turn, honey.” Jiyong said, sitting down on the bed.

“You’re not giving me any privacy?” Youngbae smirked.

“Tsk, it’s not like I have not seen your whole body.” Jiyong replied boldly.

“Our baby boy is here, babe.” Youngbae winked.

Jiyong realized and covered Baby Minho’s innocent eyes. Youngbae laughed and continued changing.

-------

Author's Note: 

Just a short update.:) Hope you guys like it ! ^^ I'll update the next chapter soon ! :D Have a nice day !:)