CHAPTER 18

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae unlocked the car and opened the door for Jiyong to get in. Jiyong got in and Youngbae closed the door. Youngbae then head to the car boot to put the shopping bags and while doing so, he fished out his phone from his back pocket and sent a text to TOP hyung.

--

To: Tabi hyung

From: Youngbae~ah

18:32:00

Hyung! You guys can get ready already! We’re on our way back now.:)

 

--

Youngbae sent the text, slid his phone back in his back pocket and went over to the driver seat.

“ What took you so long?” Jiyong asked.

“ Oh, the clothes slid out of the bags, so I put them back in the shopping bags nicely.” Youngbae reasoned.

Jiyong nodded and patted Minho, who was in his arms.

“ You’re going to carry him throughout the whole journey back home?” Youngbae asked.

“ Yeah, he’s falling asleep already.” Jiyong said.

“ Okay, don’t complain when your hands got numb later.” Youngbae chuckled.

“ I won’t.” Jiyong pouted.

“ Yah, don’t pout, babe.” Youngbae said, trying to resist himself from kissing those pouting lips.

Jiyong continued to pout, in order to tease Youngbae. Youngbae couldn’t hold himself back anymore and leaned in to kiss Jiyong’s lips. Jiyong who was about to push Youngbae away, melted into the kiss and kissed back passionately. Youngbae lifted his hand and brought it up to caress Jiyong’s cheek, while they continued to kiss each other passionately. At the same time, Jiyong who wanted to lift his hands up to wrap them around Youngbae’s neck, could not do what he wants since baby Minho fell asleep in his arm.  After minutes of kissing, they parted and panted heavily.

“ You know how much I missed kissing you l like this?” Youngbae said honestly.

“ I missed it too.” Jiyong blushed.

Youngbae grinned, “ Can I have more?”

Jiyong glared at him and exclaimed, “ No! Let’s head home now.”

“ Shhh, keep your volume now, babo. Minho’s sleeping.” Youngbae pointed at the baby boy who is sleeping soundly in Jiyong’s arm.

Jiyong realized he just shouted a bit too loud and quickly patted Minho softly. Youngbae leaned towards Minho and laid a kiss on Minho’s forehead.

“ Okay, let’s go.” Youngbae smiled.

Youngbae quickly stole a kiss on Jiyong’s lips, before driving away.

“ Yah, why you do that?” Jiyong scolded, his face turned as red as a tomato.

Youngbae just ignored and continued driving back home.

--

While Youngbae was busy parking the car, TOP hyung who was standing near the window, took a quick peek and shouted, “ THEY’RE BACK! HIDE! “

The staffs, trainees, hyungs, noonas, dongsaengs and their managers hid themselves well in their house.

--

Then, the lovely couple got off the car and Youngbae walked over to the car boot to take Jiyong’s stuff, together with the shopping bags, out. When he took everything out, he locked his car and they headed to the lift.

While they were at the door, Youngbae slowly put the bags on the floor and got out his keys from his front pocket. He then slowly unlocked the door. When the door was unlocked, he opened the door for Jiyong to step in first. When Jiyong took his first step into his house, it was dark. He flicked the light switch on and when the lights came on, he waited for Youngbae to step in and closed the door. Once the door is closed, all the staffs that were hiding jumped out, cheered and welcomed Jiyong and baby Minho home. Jiyong was taken aback and baby Minho, who was sleeping had also woke up due to the loud cheers.

Youngbae, who had put the bags down on the floor, gave Jiyong a back hug and said, “ Welcome home, baby boo.”

Jiyong smiled and turned to give Youngbae a peck on his cheek. Everyone cheered and Youngbae was laughing.

“ Thank you! “Jiyong kept thanking everyone who came to welcome him back.

--

Daesung, then came and asked, “ Hyung, can I carry your baby? I want to try carrying a newborn. “

TOP hyung came and wrapped his arm around Daesung’s shoulder.

“ Daesung-ah, you can try to create a miracle with TOP hyung too. “ Youngbae teased, which caused the two to blush.

Everyone laughed and Jiyong slowly and carefully put Minho into Daesung’s arms.

“ Hyung, he’s so light and his skin feels so smooth! “ Daesung exclaimed.

They all laughed at Daesung’s reaction.

TOP hyung then whispered into Daesung’s ears, “ if you want, we could try to have our own baby too.”

Daesung blushed and nodded.

--

“ I think they are thinking to do something dirty tonight, Bae.” Jiyong whispered to Youngbae.

Youngbae laughed and agreed.

“ Okay! Everybody, there’s food on the table. Let the party begin! “ Youngbae shouted and everyone cheered.

Everyone sat around and chatted.

Youngbae and Jiyong took their stuff into the room. Youngbae then pulled Jiyong to sit on the edge of their bed and sat next to him.

“ Give me your arm. It must have felt so numb after carrying Minho in your arms throughout the whole journey back here. “ Youngbae said, taking Jiyong’s arm and massaged it gently.

--

After a while, Jiyong suggested to go out and join it the fun. Youngbae nodded and pulled Jiyong up from the bed. Youngbae then wrapped his arm on Jiyong’s waist and the other holding onto Jiyong’s arm.
“ Yah, what are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“ You have just been discharged from hospital and you are already walking so much already. “ Youngbae said.

“ It’s okay, baby. It does not hurt anymore.” Jiyong said.

“ Don’t try to lie to me, Ji. Now, stop arguing and let’s go outside.” Youngbae said, urging him to walk.

Jiyong then shrugged and did what Youngbae said.

--

“ Jiyong-ah! Come sit with us!” Dongwook hyung shouted.

Jiyong smiled and walked towards them with Youngbae still holding onto him.

Youngbae then slowly helped Jiyong to sit and went off to make milk for baby Minho. He poured some baby milk powder into the milk bottle and added warm water. After that, he closed the cover and shook the bottle a little. Before he took the bottle out, he tried the milk in order to check the temperature of the water is suitable for Minho to drink. When he thinks that it’s acceptable, he came out of the kitchen and went to feed baby Minho.

Daesung, who sat beside Youngbae, watched how Youngbae feed Minho the bottle of milk closely. Youngbae carried Minho in his arms while putting the rubber tip of the milk bottle into Minho’s mouth and letting him drink the bottle of milk. While Minho’s drinking, Youngbae patted Minho’s thigh softly.

--

At the meantime, the 2NE1 girls pulled Jiyong into the baby’s room decorated by Youngbae.

“ Oppa, close your eyes!” Minzy exclaimed, when they were at the door.

Jiyong did what he was told to do and he felt that he was pulled into the baby’s room.

“ Okay, Jiyong, by the count of 3, you can open your eyes!” Dara instructed.

“ 1…2…3…!” Bom shouted and Jiyong opened his eyes, just to see the fully decorated baby’s room.

Jiyong’s eyes widened.

“ Isn’t these decorations the ones I longed to have when I was young? “ Jiyong asked.

“ Yes, oppa! It is! “ CL said excitedly.

“ Youngbae oppa had spent his time in decorating this room for a very long time.” Minzy explained and the girls nodded.

Jiyong was touched. His eyes went watery.

“ You’re lucky, Jiyong-ah. You’re lucky to have the best guy on earth. “ Bom said and patted Jiyong’s shoulder.

“ Yeah, we’re jealous!” Dara pouted and all of them laughed.

“ Although, this is not the best or the nicest baby’s room decoration, but Youngbae oppa had spent a lot of time, going around to find such decorations just to transform the used-to-be-empty room to the one that you had longed to live in when you were young. “ CL said.

“ I swear, if Youngbae oppa had not chosen you, I would have try my best to make him mine.” Minzy said.

Jiyong laughed and said, “ Too bad, he’s mine now.”

They all laughed.

“ Shall we go out and join in the fun now?” Bom asked.

The girls agreed and immediately exited the room.

Jiyong then followed them out of the room and went straight to Youngbae who was feeding Minho milk, while talking to TOP hyung and Daesung.

--

 

 

The picture shown above is the picture of the baby's room that Youngbae had decorated for baby Minho. :) 

Hope you guys enjoy it! ~ ^^ 

 

http://bs2h.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bedroom-decorating-ideas-for-children.jpg ( this is the web for the picture:/ Sorry, the picture can't be loaded. :( )