CHAPTER 11

Miracle Happens

 

“ Ji baby, how about we head home to let you take a rest for awhile and then, we’ll head to YG for lunch? You should be tired now.” Youngbae asked when they got into the car.

“ Up to you, baby.” Jiyong smiled and looked at his lover.

“ Alright. “ Youngbae said, waiting for the engine to heat up.

When the engine is ready, Youngbae drove off.

--

When Youngbae parked the car, he got off the car first and quickly went over to open the car door for Jiyong. He lovingly helped him to get off the car and he asked Jiyong to start walking towards the lift lobby first. He quickly went to the back of the car and took out the bags of clothes. After he locked his car, he quickly caught up with Jiyong. He took all the bags in one hand and held onto Jiyong’s waist with the other.

They then took the lift up and Jiyong took the house key from Youngbae’s front pocket. He then slowly unlocked the door and Youngbae held the door for him, so that Jiyong could enter their apartment first.

When they were both in, Jiyong was instructed to sit down on the couch, while Youngbae placed the bags of clothes in their room.

After that, Youngbae went over to Jiyong and sat next to him. 

Jiyong then looked at him and said, “ I’m sorry, Youngbae.”

“ What for?” Youngbae asked innocently.

“ Did I freak you out last night?” Jiyong asked guiltily.

“ Yeah.” Youngbae said honestly.

Jiyong looked at Youngbae with his beautiful eyes in an apologetic way.

“I’m sorry, Youngbae. I shouldn’t freak you out after your long tiring day.” Jiyong said sadly.

Youngbae then pulled Jiyong into his chest and hugged him tightly.

“ You don’t have to say sorry, Ji. What I worry about is you and our baby boy.  I can’t anything happen to either you or our baby. You have to tell me whenever you are in pain, understand? Never go through this, alone, okay? You must know the fact that I love taking care of you and our baby. You know what I mean? “ Youngbae said.

Youngbae then looked at Ji and kissed his forehead. Soon, Youngbae felt that his shirt was getting wet.

Youngbae lifted Jiyong’s chin and saw him sniffled. Jiyong’s eyes were filled with tears. 

“ Why are you crying, Ji? Are you in pain again, baby?” Youngbae asked, pressing on Jiyong’s stomach very gently.

“Here?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong shook his head.

“ Backache, baby?” Youngbae asked again.

Jiyong shook his head again and stuttered, “ I’m…”

“Baby, tell me what’s bothering you. “ Youngbae asked concerned.

“I’m ... I’m scared. “ Jiyong whispered.

“What Ji? You are scared? Why? There’s nothing to be scared of, Ji baby. I’m here for you. “ Youngbae said in a soft tone.

“ It’s the pain, Bae.  It’s beyond my expectation. I don’t know if I can handle the pain when time comes.” Jiyong whispered, shedding tears.

“Was it too painful? I mean last night. “  Youngbae asked and thought, ‘ the pain must have shocked him last night. Poor Ji. ‘

Jiyong nodded weakly.

“ Look Ji. I know you are scared, love. But I’m sure you can do it and I will be there, with you, at that time.  I will hold your hand and give you all the strength you need. Believe me, love.  Everything will be all right, so, baby, don’t cry. “ Youngbae caressed Jiyong’s cheek and kissed his tears away.

“ Bae, promise me that you’ll be with me. I don’t think I can do it alone.” Jiyong pleaded with his pleading eyes.

“ Aish, these eyes again.  You are melting me down now. I’ve said that I’ll be with you, promise. I’ll never forget the words I said to you today. Satisfied now, love?” Youngbae asked and intertwined their hands.

“ You can also always choose C-section (operation) if you are not willing to give birth naturally. Just stay comfortably and don’t think too much, alright?” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong nodded and hugged Youngbae tightly.

“ After I give birth, does it mean that we will have lesser time together?” Jiyong pouted.

“ Of course not, silly. I’ll still have time for you. I have to finish recording before you give birth, so that YG hyung will then give me a break to stay home and take care of you and our baby. YG hyung also mentioned that you are only allowed to go back to the company 4 months after you give birth.” Youngbae said, caressing Jiyong’s hand.

“ What? 4 months? SO LONG!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“ Too bad, that’s his instructions. “ Youngbae said and stuck out his tongue.

Jiyong pouted more.

“ Yah, don’t pout. You are making YG hyung a bad guy here. “ Youngbae smiled and poked Jiyong’s cheek.

“ Yah!” Jiyong hit Youngbae’s shoulder gently.

“ Ow! It hurts, babe. “ Youngbae whined, pretended to be in pain.

“ Babe, it’s only a light and gentle smack, it’s not painful at all.” Jiyong rolled his eyes.

“ I don’t care. It hurts! Kiss it. “ Youngbae acted as a child.

Jiyong smiled and shook his head.

“ I’m not going anywhere if you refused to kiss it. I’ll let you starve here.” Youngbae said childishly.

Jiyong had no choice, but leaned forward to plant a kiss on Youngbae’s shoulder.

Youngbae smiled and kissed Jiyong’s head.

“ Hey, stinky. Go and take a bath. You stink.” Youngbae said, chuckling.

“ Yah, how could you…” Jiyong was about to shout at Youngbae when Youngbae leaned in and kissed Jiyong’s lips.

When they parted, Youngbae smiled and carried Jiyong to the bathroom.
“ Take a shower, baby. “ Youngbae said and closed the door. “I’ll get your clothes for you!” he shouted outside the door. 

---

It's been so long since I last updated. Sorry, school holidays over and I didn't really have the time to update.:/ Seriously sorry. But I'll still try to update whenever I can. Hope you enjoy this update, although it's short. :) Please stay with me and I'll try to make the next update longer. :) THANKYOU SO MUCH! x)