CHAPTER 1

Miracle Happens

Youngbae would never have trouble waking up early, but that night when his ' wife ', Jiyong somewhat decided to wake him up in the middle of the night which made him not really feel like smiling. He grunted and turned away from his ' wife ' .

" Come on baby, sleep. " he mumbled and tried to sleep again, but of course, the blanket was pulled away from him again. 

" No! Get up, Bae! " 

Grunting, he sat up and looked half-asleep at his pouting Jiyong. 

" What now, baby? " he finally asked and yawned a few times. 

" I feel like having an ice-cream now, " he heard his wife mumbling. Jiyong looked at him and his belly. " He wants ice-cream, soon-to-be-daddy. " he pouted and looked at him with pleading eyes. 

" Aish! " Youngbae mumbled and scratched his head, " then why did you wake me up? Go eat it then." 

" But we ran out of ice-cream! " Jiyong whined. 

" God, how am I going to find one ice-cream at...2am in the middle of the night?" 

" You have to! " 

" I have to do nothing, Jiyong. I have to sleep, yes. I have to wake up early tomorrow to work, I have to go make money for you and our soon-to-be-born son, I have to make a future for him! " argued Youngbae and laid back down on the bed, getting ready to sleep again. 

" I said GET UP, Dong Youngbae! " 

" No! I'm going nowhere! " shouted Youngbae, pulling the blanket up to cover his head. 

" Baby boy, daddy doesn't care about us anymore... He is not willing to get up and go find some ice-cream for you... We are both unwanted people. " Jiyong said sadly, his belly. 

" Arghh! Fine! Let's go! " said Youngbae, getting up from the bed to change. 

Jiyong then smiled and said, " I know in your heart, there's still us, baby." 

" Come on, fat belly. Go get changed. " said Youngbae, carrying Jiyong bridal style to the bathroom to get him changed before they go looking for ice-cream. 

" Hey, how dare you call me fat belly when you are the one who made it? Huhhh? I was  y before all the ' good' things you did to me, okay? " Jiyong said, pulling Youngbae's ear. 

-- 

" I can't believe I'm up, looking for an ice-cream with a pregnant man at 2am in the middle of the night. " Youngbae said, annoyed. 

Rolling his eyes at Youngbae, he pouted and said, " What can I do? Our baby boy wants it. " 

Youngbae let out a sigh and looked at Jiyong, " Sorry, dear. I'm a terrible husband, right? " 

With a sweet smile, Jiyong stared at him and shook at him slightly. " Nope, you are perfect. " 

-- 

" Sorry, hyung, that I woke you up in the middle of the night. But it's an emergency. Can you get you cafe opened for awhile? Huhh? Okay, I'll wait here. "  Youngbae hung up and sighed, he rested his head on the steering wheel of his car. Just when he was about to close his eyes, he heard his wife talking. 

" Where is he!? " 

" Ji, baby... I just called him alright? Patience, baby, P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E. " Youngbae said. 

"Pfft!" Jiyong sulkily put a hand on his fat belly and it gently. He looked at Youngbae and asked, " Isn't he here yet? " 

" No. " 

Jiyong impatiently tapped his foot and bit his lip. He looked cautiously at his husband, " Is he-" 

" No, no and no, Jiyong ah!  " Youngbae shouted suddenly and looked at him with those big red angry eyes ( from not sleeping though ) at him. 

With startled eyes,  Jiyong looked at his man and pouted. " Okay, I understand. Why are you shouting? " he whispered sulkily backa and his belly. " Your daddy is angry, baby, " he muttered and raised an eyebrow as he looked at Youngbae. 

" I'm not angr-" 

TAP TAP

Youngbae looked out of the window and saw his friend standing out there. Smiling, he nodded, opened the door and went out quickly. " Stay here, burden. I'll be back with ice-cream, okay?" he said to Jiyong before closing the door. 

His eyes followed his husband when he and his friend opened the cafe and walked in. Tapping his foot, Jiyong looked out of the window and saw an advertisement brochure pasted on the lamp post. It was dark outside, but he could clearly see what was printed on the brochure. A plate of fried rice. He his lip and the thought of ice-cream sank and he suddenly wanted to eat fried rice so badly. He ran his tongue over his lips, staring at the plate of fried rice printed on the brochure. It seemed as thought the fried rice was asking Jiyong to go and eat it up and...

His thoughts was interrupted by Youngbae opening the door. Youngbae quickly took his seat behind the wheel with a cup of chocolate ice-cream. He smiled widely and said, " I'll feed you. " 

Slowly, the smile on Youngbae's face sank and panting, he took a spoon of ice-cream and fed Jiyong. 

Tap Tap 

Youngbae's friend knocked on the window. He turned around and nodded. 

" Hold it. I'll speak to him for awhile." Youngbae kissed Jiyong's cheek and went out. 

Jiyong then took the spoon and slowly consumed the ice-cream. 

By the time, Youngbae came back in, Jiyong had already finished his ice-cream. Youngbae took the empty cup and threw it into the rubbish bin nearby. He came back and said happily, " Okay, done! Let's go back home! " 

" Bae, baby... Hmmmm." Jiyong mumbled. He added quickly, as he knew his man's going to flare up, " I-want-to-eat-fried-rice-now. " 

Jiyong then closed his eyes and waited for Youngbae to get mad. 

He opened his eyes again when he heard nothing. 

Youngbae was staring at him. 

" Are you kidding me? Where can I find a packet of fried rice for you at this timing? " Youngbae asked, irritated. 

" Baby, please? " Jiyong pleaded cutely. 

"Are you seriously-" 

" I love you." Jiyong said with glistening eyes, took Youngbae's hand and put it on his belly. " You still love our baby, right? " 

Youngbae sighed in defeat. Jiyong knew that Youngbae will never ever reject him. Youngbae Jiyong's belly gently and smiled. He leaned forward and gently placed his lips on Jiyong's. They kissed tenderly for a moment and broke it. Youngbae slowly moved his lips to Jiyong's forehead and kissed him there. 

He said quietly, " I love my babies. " 

He then kissed him again before starting the car.

" Let's go get the ingredients and I'll personally make you a plate of fried rice." said Youngbae. 

 

-- 

TO BE CONTINUED~ :p 

Hope you guys enjoyed it so far!~ xp I'll update the next chapter soon~ :D