Tease to Bond

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(your pov)

The weekend passed by like in a blink in an eye. I was walking with Infinite as usual but today we have an person who decided to join us- V.He was chatting and laughing with Infinite while I was talking about random things with L.

"Oppa." I called him.

"Mhmm?" he hummed looking at our interwined fingers and slightly swinging them.

"How come you don't talk to V oppa?" I asked curiously.

"I talk to him." he argued.

"Really? Huh? When?" I asked.

"Uh. At random times?" he answered but he didn't sound sure.

"Oppa. Talk to him please? He is really fun and cool." I said trying to convince him to talk more.

"Am I fun and cool too?" he asked. I slapped his arm playfully.

"Oppa! I'm being serious!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

"So I am!" he exclaimed back. 

"But you're going off topic!" I whined. I pouted. L chuckled.

"You're so cute!~" he commented and kissed me on lips.

"OPPA!" I exclaimed in between the kiss completely flustered because he was literally eating my mouth on the street.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" I heard Woohyun voice. He pulled us apart.

"Control your freaking hormones, L." Hoya commented making them all smirk.

"Your girlfriend is probably scared of you now~" Dongwoo teased. L glared at me and came towards me, pulling me into a hug.

"She loves me too much to be scared of me hyung." L declared. I scoffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter