Problems at the Party

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-At L's house- (your pov)

Music was blasting in the house. People were everywhere eating, drinking, dancing, talking and doing other things. I was by L's side the whole time since I didn't know anyone.

"Having fun?" L asked hugging me.

"Yeah." I said hugging him back.

"Don't lie. You are bored out of your mind." he argued.

"Aniyo. It fun watching people party." I replied.

"But why would you watch someone else party when you can party yourself?" he asked.

"Because I'm not a partying type of person." I replied.

"Let's dance. We are not doing anything anyways." he suggested. I nodded, he then held my hand and led me to the middle of the living room where the dancing was happening. When we arrived we saw Hoya and Dongwoo dancing.

"Oh MInji~" they said when they saw me.

"Annyeong oppas." I greeted.

"Dancing with L?" Dongwoo teased. L hit him on the arm regardless or not if he was dancing.

"Who else would she dance with? Pabo hyung." L said while he started moving with music while guiding me. I guess Dongwoo didn't hear him because he was too busy dancing with Hoya.

"Aish that hyung of mine." L muttered under his breath but I heard him and playfully hit him.

"He is your hyung. Don't say that. Besides they aren't that bad." I argued.

"Sweetie, if you have known since I knew them. You would know they are that bad." he said. I giggled.

"Ara. Ara. My Myungie oppa suffered a lot." I said his hair and his face.

"I'm glad you know now." he said kissing my lips, I kissed back.

"L OPPA!" a annoying voice called. My eyes shot open, L groaned and pulled back making a face.

"What is she doing back?" I asked whisphered in L's ear slightly scared. L held my hand and the back of it.

"I don't know but what is she doing here and interuptting our moment?" he said annoyed. When she reached to where we were dancing she looked at me and quickly clinged to L. L rolled his eyes.

"L oppa. Did you miss me?" she asked batting her eyes at him.

"Ani." he answered plainly.

"Huh? But oppa! I missed you!" she said leaning in to kiss his cheek. L saw that coming and pushed her away.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing? My girlfriend is here so move." he said pushing her lightly away so she won't fall and cause a scene.

"Oppa! Why are you always with her? Why is she your girlfriend and not me? What does she have that I don't? she whined and pouted. L scoffed.

"She has everything. She my everything, making her my girlfriend and thats why she is always with me. Does that answer your questions Yoo Taehee?" he spat coldly. She stayed silent.

"It does right? Minji, lets go." he said leading to the kitchen. Taehee scoffed and followed you guys. We reached a tabled filled with drinks.

"You can't dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter