Questions?

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Next day- (your pov)

After the announcment everyone stopped talking ir glaring at me. I like this people just pretend that I don't even exist. I haven't seen L since yesterday. In class he would always be writing in his notebook.

"Sungyeol oppa do you know where L oppa is?" I asked him when I left class after L ran out of class. 

"Nope sorry." He said and ran away. 

"Sunggyu oppa! Do you know where L oppa is going after school? He rushed out." I asked but he shook his head. 

"He said he has plans." He replied. You nodded.

"Thanks oppa!" I said walking away. He nodded.

Knowing that L had to do something home to do homework and other stuff that need to be done. Around 10 my phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Minji-ah." the person on the other line said.

"Oh Dongwoo oppa."

"Neh."

"Why did you call?"

" I wanna ask... uh... what is your favorite color?"

"My favorite color? Uh pink?"

"Pink? Okay. Favorite food?"

"Anything?"

"Anything? Your favorite food is anything?"

"Ani. I mean anything. I don't have a favorite food."

"You're some unique girl. Is there a item you want currently that you like to recommend to a friend?"

"Huh?"

"Is there a item you want currently that you would like to recommend to a friend to buy?"

"As a present?"

"Guess so."

"If it's a present I would get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter