Infinite Knows

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Walking to School (your pov)-

It was Monday which meant we had school. i was walking school when person called me.

"Minji!" he called I turned to look at him. I smiled.

"Hi oppa!" I exclaimed and went to hug him.

"Hey. Have you seen Infinite?" he whispered when he hugged me back. I looked up so I can look at him and then shook my head.

"Minji! L!" a voice called. We looked pver in that direction and saw Infinite walking to us.

"Why are you hugging like that?" Dongwoo asked when he saw us hugging each other tightly. L then let me go so we could change our position so he was back hugging me.

"Minji is my girlfriend now." L stated. Infinite's jaw dropped except Sungyeol and Woohyun who snickered.

"Wait hyung and noona are dating now?" Sungjong asked.

"Wait, you two know about this?"  Hoya asked pointing at Sungyeol and Woohyun. They nodded. I looked at L curiously.

"They knew?" I asked him. He put his chin on my shoulder and nodded.

"How can you guys not know?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yeah it was obvious." Woohyun added.

"Wait! They are dating?!?! Let me process this!" Dongwoo exclaimed. Sunggyu smacked him on the head.

"Hyung you're always slow!" Sungjong groaned.

"Myungsoo oppa, can we go to school?" I asked not wanting to be late for school.

"Yeah." he replied. He pecked me on and walking towards the school.

"Yah." Infinite sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter