Making You Pretty

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Walking home with Infinite(your pov)-

"Do you have anything to wear for the ball Minji?" Dongwoo asked me. I shook my head.

"We should get you something to wear." Sunggyu stated. Infinite all nodded their heads.

"Dongsaeng, we are going to make you the prettiest girl there!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"You don't have to." I said.

"We want to and going to." Woohyun stated stubbornly.

"Arasso. Do what you want then. I don't need to be the prettiest. I'm going to satisfy you." I replied.

"You don't need to satisfy us. We want you to have a memorable night." Sungyeol said putting his arm around me playfully. I scoffed.

"Yeah its going to be so memorable." I said sarcastically.

"Don't be like that." Hoya commented.

"Yeah. Come on you can dance with oppa!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"Me too!" Hoya exclaimed.

"No. Noona is dancing with me!" Sungjong exclaimed.

"Whoever she dances with she must be dazzling." Woohyun stated.

"Let's go to the mall then." Sunggyu said. I nodded.

"Yes!" Infinite shouted expect L.

"What about you L?" Dongwoo asked.

"I will pass. I have to go home. Moonsoo is home by himself." L replied.

"He is big enough to take care of himself. Beside you have maids." Hoya said.

"He is immature and the maids aren't home, my dad gave them a vacation." L said.

"Ara. L go home." Sunggyu said.

"Bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter