We Know Your Secret

Kingka & The Sidekick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(L pov)

I was upset thinking it was all my fault she left but she made me cheer up. She brought me happiness when I was gloomy. *I like her.* I smiled in the thought of that. She called me oppa and held my hand. All this makes my heart beat faster. I held her hand into the house.

"Oh look Myungsoo and Minji are back! ... hold hands!? Dongwoo exclaimed. We let go immediately. Even though I was upset to lose contact with her I didn't want them to know I like her just yet.

"Ani." I said blushing.

"He helped me up and I guess we forgot to let go of our hands." she explained. I nodded in agreement.

"Aish guys, whatever. It's not like you didn't touch her before." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah. Woohyun hyung touches her all the time." Sungjong said.

"Thats because she is MY dongsaeng." Woohyun stated. He was sitting on the couch with the same expression as before.

"She is our dongsaeng too you know." Hoya replied. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"Atleast I didn't make her leave us." Woohyun commented glaring at me. I facepalmed myself. *Aish. Not this again.*

"Oppppaaa! Its not L oppa's fault!" Minji exclaimed. I looked at her. *Defending me?* I smiled at the thought of that.

"I felt sick. Really." she explained.

"Are you lying to me?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Okay L, I forgive you. Just because my precious dongsaeng said it isn't your fault." Woohyun smiled and ran to Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter