The New Transferee Student.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole layed on her bed and opened her diary, she went on the 18th of November. Reading it Memories came back to her. 

It was a week after she became friends with Isabela, Ella and Sofia. Ever since that day when Bela found her on the Washroom crying they became close friends and and hanged out together everyday in school. Although Bullying didn't stop but it lessen. Threatened by Bela they quited bothering Nicole when she has company and would just whisper gossips about her. 

Before Nicole would go to school wearing a baggy sweater with her uniform but Sofia Advices her to stop doing it because she looked like a sock of potato. Sofia was a total Fashion chick she would never go to school or any event unprepared or looking like a rugged girl. Nicole took her advice and never worn anything like it again. 

It was lunch break. The girls were eating together. Nicole brought her phone out after a week of not even bothering opening it since she never really texted anyone besides her mom or dad. She was giving her number to the girls when she noticed her phone charm is missing.

"Ommo.." She said starled.

"What is it?" Ella asked. 

"My phone charm.. it's missing.." She said. 

The girls started looking at the floor and Nicole Raid her bag looking for it. She checked her purse, her pockets. but she never got any trace as to where it is. She defeatedly slouch on her chair and sighed.

"It was given by my friend... but now it's gone." she said and pouted/

"Aw, don't worry we'll just buy you another one." Ella said hapily but she earned a knock in the head from bela.

"Pabo, there's still sentimental value in that you know." she said.

"I know, but we need to cheer her up." Ella said.

"Let's go to the mall after class and buy new charms!" Sofia said. and nicole just nodded still sad about her Phone charm.

The bell rang and they went back to their classes. Nicole and Bela was on the same secton while Ella and Sofia is in the other class.

Nicole and Bela was sitted on their chairs when the teacher came in and ordered their class to keep quiet. 

"Okay class. today we have a new transferee." The teacher said.

Gossips around the room started they were batteling about whether it's a boy or a girl. 

"Silence class" Mr. Park ordered. "I'd like to introduce to you Mr. Lee" The girls clapped their hands when they heared it was a boy while the boys just rolled their eyes and awwed in defeat.

"Mr. Lee Introduce yourself" Mr. Park said. and the boy nodded and turned to his classmates. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter