Secret

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole was walking on her way to the Office of Mr. Han when she bumbed into someone making them Both Stumble down. Nicole hurridely stood up and helped the Girl who's filled with Salad dressing and vegtables in both face and body. She angrily pushed Nicole to the side as she screamed in annoyance. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" She asked Nicole who lost words to say cause she was surprised.

"What going on?" Random People came out from Who knows Where. Looking at her their jaws dropped and looked at her some giggled and some assisted her. When she Glared at Nicole cathing Up to her eyes.

Nicole's Eyes Widened as she saw the face full of Salad dressing who's now Glaring at her. 

Nicole's P.O.V

Im Jina. A.K.A. Nana.

The Famous Model and Singer of After School. Who wouldn't know her? She's a Famous Model world wide. Now I am Face to Face with a Famous Diva, If there weren't People Surrounding Us I am sure she'd already scratch my face out and puled my hair until I was bald. 

"Look at what you've done to my new Outfit you...." She paused. then tried to clean her face out. She sighed and rolled her eyes before walking out of the Hallway giving me one last Death Glare. 

I am sure am Saved today. I turned around only to See Bella, Sofia and Ella Laughing. 

"Guys Why are you laughing?" I asked looking at them as they laughed even more. 

"That was Awesome Nicks!" Bella said giving me a thumbs up and laughed again. 

"What do you mean Awesome?! I made her look Horrible." I said feeling a little bit guilty. 

"That's the Point!" Sofia said trying you hold her laughter but failed. Great. Such Nice friends you are. I rolled my eyes.

"She deserved that." Ella said. "Her being so mean and Obnoxious deserves a little punishment." She finished. 

Oh. what could have the Diva done to them that made them hate her? Well sure am Updated at how rude that girl is. And remind me a Total Pain In the . Bella used to tell me stories about her causing problems in their Company. 

"Did you know that she just called us Cheap Rags?!" Sofia who stopped laughing and had a serious face flastered on it. 

"SHE WHAT?!" I exclaimed looking at them as if i were asking for a confirmation. they nodded. 

"Yes. she called us Cheap Wannabes." Ella added. 

"She heard that were going to be a new trainee here so she reacted and gave comments." Bella said. 

"You want an Honest opinion Sweeties? You have a way too long wait before you Debut." Sofia who was trying to Imitate her voice and the ways she acts in a Funny way. 

We giggled. I can't believe she just called us that. 

"So you really have to join us and prove her wrong." Bella said holding my hand. You can see in her eyes the sincerity and need. 

Well after what they said it. I made up my mind.

"Yes. I am agreeing to be a Trainee of this Entertainment." I said 

We all gave High Fives to each other and went into Mr. Han's Office. 

End of P.O.V. 

After three days of Signing a contract with Dreams Entertainment the girls had a load of Schedules. From training to briefing then practicing and Shopping. Yeah that was the Only thing the girls loved Shopping. 

Today they were practicing I want you Back for their Debut Single.

They were Dancing and singing along with their recorded voice. after songs were finished they decided to have a15 minutes break Nicole who was so exhausted dropped into the wooden floor and layed down relaxing her back and muscles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter