I Don't want my Partner.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So today we would decide whether to let you girls debut or not......" he paused looking at each one of the girls. "And the Company had a Unanimous Decition."

After walking back and fourths the CEO of the Company Mr. Bo sat down and look at each person on the table then let out a sigh. 

"We All agreed that you guys will be allowed to debut." He finished with a smile that gained squels and noises. 

BAP & Secret giving each other high fives and hugs to congraulate them. 

Nicole's P.O.V. 

We were so happy that all of us stood up and hugged one another. We were So happy and over joyed. Something Unexpected happened. Michael and I gave each other a High five and he hugged me lightly. At first I wasn't able to react but then i just hugged him back. he broke the hug and you can see the shock in what he just did in his face.

"Ahh. Congrats." He Shyly said offering a hand that I gladly shook. 

"Thanks." I said. 

"Guys may I have your attention again." Mr. Bo called and that gave me chills. 

Please don't take back the offer. I prayed to myself. as I felt a warm arms wrap around me. 

"Don't Worry. I hope it would be good news." Josh said whispering in my ears. 

"I hope so." I said then turned our attention to the person talking. 

"Since I've seen how close you are with BAP we'll be having a Pre-launch of you girls on BAP's Concert on Monday. We'll have you paired. the rehearsals would start tomorrow. I've already talked to your Teachers in School and your all excuse." 

Yes. I can hear the silent cheers coming from the people around me as I just laughed it off. It's not that I love going to school, I was just afraid of loosing concentration there. Yeah Yeah. You'd Probbably think I am a nerd but hey, when you come to this point you'll miss your school life. 

We all went out of the Conference room and made our way to the Nearest Dinner Inn to celebrate for tonight. After the Awkward Moment Michael and I had we haven't spoken a word to each other. 

End Of P.O.V. 

After eating their meal they had a chit chat before leaving. 

"Nicole. I was just thinking maybe you want me to drop you home?" Daehyun asked as he sat next to Nicole. 

But before Nicole could Answer Josh popped out. 

"Hey Nicky." He greeted taking a seat to the other side of her. 

"Yes Josh?" she asked. 

"What do you need now Josh?" Daehyun asked. 

"I am asking her if she'd like me to ride her home." He answered smiling at Nicole. 

All Nicole could do now is scratch her head and be silent.

"So Nicole, Who are you going to ride with?" the asked curiosly. 

"Amm.. I-I..." She was cut off by someone standing in front of them.

"Your Mother Called me asking me to drop you home." he said Bluntly. "So she's going home with me." michael answered turning his heels around and walking away ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter