BAP's Dorm

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday and  Nicole, Bella, Sofia and Ella were at the Mall Shopping for Clothes they'll be using during the performance. 

They were asked to look for something that will match the Outfit of BAP. 

"Will this shorts Match this Purple Jacket or the Pink One?" Ella asked Sofia Who's flipping the Display area. 

"Seriously I can't Find Anything that Matches Perfectly." Bella complained pouting. 

"Found My Outfit!" Sofia Said Cheerfully. 

"Yeah Yeah. Anyways Have you the perfect outfit Nicky?" Ella asked. No Responce. "Nicky?"

She finally heard her and answered "Ah, Nope Not yet."

"Is there anything wrong?" Bella asked as she sat beside Nicole.

"Nothing. I am just nervous I guess?" she let out a sigh.

"hmm.. Alright."ad  Bella patted her back.

"Hey Guys  have to accomodate my mom today need to go." Sofia said as she placed the clothes she picked on the counter.

"Sofy! I need a lift?" Ella reminded. 

"Ah yes, let's go I'll just drop you down." 

The two bid their farewell and went out of the shop.

"Well I guess it's the two of us who'll pick our outfits." Bella said trying to cheer her up.

"Let's Go." 

So the two Mix and match clothes and finally came up with their Outfits.

"There! Now let's have some cofee before we...." Bella was cut off by her phone ringing. "Yeoboseyo?" 

Nicole waited for Bella to finish her conversation in the Phone. 

"Amm. Bad news. Dad said I need to meet him so I'll be going first." Bella said with dissapointment.

"Oh is that so? Alright take care." Nicole said smiling.

"Really? You sure you don't like me to drop you home?" she asked.

"Nah. I am fine, You can go now." Nicole waved Bella off.

"Alright bye, See ya." Bella gave Nicole a tight hug before running out of the Mall.

Nicole let out a Deep Sigh 

"Guess I am gonna be alone today." 

Nicole went to different shops looking at some things to buy. She then noticed the time. 

8:30 PM

"Omoo. It's getting late." Nicole said she was about to call their Family driver when it hit her that he's not available. "Aigoo. How can I forget that. Aish. Now I have to take the bus." 

Nicole quickly went out of the Mall and walk to the Alley. It was dark and only a few people were passing by Nicole was scared as she pass by a few man who were smoking. 

"Just Walk and Ignore them." Nicole whispered to herself.

A little later she noticed that those men where following her. "Omooyaaa their following me." She scaredly whispered as she fasten her pace in walking. 

----------

Michael just ordered his Mocha drink in Starbucks. After getting his Drinks he went out of the shop. He was silently walking with his Earphones plugged in his ears He then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter