The Bad Boy's Confession

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris's POV

Not being able to use Phone or Laptop . I can't even contact her. I wonder how she's doing? I sighed and layed my back on the sofa to rest. 

Everyone else was either laying on the floor or the other coaches. We were exhausted. Ms. Smith drains our energy like the evil witch she is. I hope everything would be worth it though. 

"Everyone! Break time is over! Now get on your heels and walk down the lobby. I'll meet you there." Ms. Smith stated. 

Speaking of the devil. I hope this would end soon.

END of POV

Michael was still staring at Nicole completely shock with what she asked. 

"Well?" Nicole asked. 

"The thing is... I didn't really hate you or something." he confessed. "I just love making fun of you? I didn't literally hate you or soemthing more than hate. It's just amm." 

"You expect me to believe that?" She asked hinting his uneasiness.

"Yes, Would there be any reason for me to hate you?" He asked.

"Well not really. hmm. Alright. Now explain the bullying." Nicole stated still not satisfied with his answer.

He looked around and sighed in defeat. "Okay fine. I'll tell this once so you better listen. And don't you even dare tell anyone else or you'll find yourself hanged." He warned everyone.

"Yes Sir!" They all said in unison.

"Very well. I am. well I was bullied when I was young. I would always get in fights wherein I am the Victim. They would always laugh at me. Tease me and Everything. What do you expect from an Asian boy to be in America right?" He said with a hint of pain.

Bella gasp and so did the other girls.

"Continue." Nicole comanded eagered to know his past.

"Right then after my parents knew what's happening to their precious son, they took me back here and let me study here. I realied that people here were different. They look up on me cause I was born in US that's when I thought it would be better if I were to be followed and Be the one Ordering instead of following orders. Everyone who would oppose me would be punished. To add up power on me. When I debuted as the Leader of BAP I became famous and well Popular so that's when I started bullying people I find weaker than me." He ended it with a shake on his head.

"But I am trying to change guys!" He quickly defended himself.

"Wow Hyung that really makes me want to burst in tears." Himchan said while pretending to wipe his 'FAKE TEARS' lol.

He just earned a glare from Michael.

"That explains it." Nicole said standing up seaming to be satisfied with his answers.

"Where you going nicks?" Sofia asked.

"Sleeping. I heard enough bed time story for me to feel sleepy." she said jokingly.

"Oh you haven't heard it all." Josh said pulling her back on her sit and she just groaned.

"Now let me tell you guys a scary story about this cabin." Daehyun said drawing attentions over him.

He started telling some Haunted story to them until the fire dies down and they decided to get back on their cabin and have some sleep.

"Hey." Michael said cathing up on Nicole. 

"Oh Hi." Nicole said smiling.

"I hope that little Story of my doesn't affect our interaction towards each other." He said rubbing the nape of his head.

"Oh sure. I was glad to head the BAD BOY'S CONFESSION" she said emphasizing the last words. "And I'll be sad if my frenemy would be gone." she smirked 

which was returned by Michael. 

"You bet you would.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter