Farewell

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Nicole's and Michael's Agency will throw a farewell party for their great artists.

They celebrated it in the party hall in the agency's building. it's already 5 pm an hour before the party starts.

"Are you really going to leave Secret? Who will our leader be?" Ella asked pouting.

"YAH! Cut the act she's still our leader official or un official" Bella said.

"Yet she acts like the leader all the time." Himchan said suddenly appearing somewhere.

Bella turned around and saw himchan. "You're back?"

"Channie!" Nicole hugged himcan "I thought you guys are in a tour?" She said.

"Our leader won't allow to miss his own farewell party so yeah we're back." He said chuckling.

"Yeah." Jong up added walking it with the other BAP members.

"Heyyyy girrllllsss!!" Yongjae came in then placed his arms on Sofia's shoulder.

She looked at him with her eye brows raised. "Ahem mister. I am not an arm holder." She said then took his arm off her.

"Aww that's such a great welcome." He winked.

"Looks like we met another match here." Michael said.

"No we're not a match at all." The two suddenly seperated away from each other.

They all just laughed.

The others left Michael and Nicole alone to talk while they help with the preparation for the party."

" So..." Michael started. "Did you amm. Invite him?" He asked.

"What?"

"I mean Chris.. Did you invite him?" Michael asked not looking into her eyes.

Nicole also looked down and nodded. "Yes, But I think he won't be able to come cause he's busy." She said.

"I see then." Michael said. He looked at her and saw her looking at the flowers nearby her.

"Want to grab some drink first?" he asked.

"Sure, but let's make it fast or we'll be late for the part." She chuckled.

"We'll be back in a jiffy." he said then offerd his hand which nicole gladly take.

Michael drove into a nearby Cafe.

Wearing their disquise they sat on a secluded area of the cafe for them not to be noticed.

Michael went to the counter to order while nicole waited.

While waiting for michael to come back she heard something which pricked her heart.

"Tori and Kikwang's Dating?!" A girl shoutwhispered.

"Shh.. I think so." another girl said.

"How come? I mean isn't it Secret's leader?"

"No. I heard then talking in the backstage after concert, You know I am IU's make up artist."

"Oh my that's a shocking news. What did they talk about?"

"The places they're going to have dates on in US."

"Aww that's sweet."

She clutched her heart which is ffeling pain. Luckily she was wearing sun glasses her teary eyes can't be seen.

Michael came back with two sherbet  ice cream.

"Kajja let's eat this. I know you loe having this." Michael said.

"Yes I do." She said then faked a smile.

She placed a spoonful of ice cream on

Michael just looked at her weirdly. "Eat slowly, you might choke." he said.

She just nodded.

After finishing their food they went back to the party hall. They were just in time. It was 6 15 pm.

Bella and Himchan quickly ran towards them.

"Where have you guys been? We thought you both already ran away." Bella said.

"I am sorry." Nicole said

"Pfft. Anyways let's go." She pulled nicole to the dressing room for her to change her cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter