When things gets complicated

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josh's POV

I need to work my plan out already. I can't give up on her like this now that I have plans on mind.

How did my plan start? Well it was when I saw chris talking with Michael, I wasn't suppose to listen to what their talking about but when I heard it. I just can't help but to listen further. They were talking about Nicole. 

*Flashback*

I walked in our usual hang out place to buy some cappucino when I saw chris talking with Michael. I was about to go near them and greet them but I stopped. I heard them talking about something serious. I can't help but liste to it. they were talking about nicole. 

"How long have you known with Nicole?" he asked. 

"Me? Hmm.. Not that long but it's been a year when we first met in their mansion and now. Why?" 

"nothing. it's just that I am not sure about something.." Chris said.

"About What?" Michael asked. 

Chris brought something out of his pocket and showed it to Michael.

"I think she's the one I was looking for a long time ago." Chris said. 

Michael looked at the thing Chris was holding. I also stared at it.

So Chris is his long lost and awaited first love huh? I thought. I peeked to see what they're doing but Chris saw me.

"Hey Josh!" He greeted.

"Hey Bro." I said and sat down next to them. "What's that?" I asked.

"It's a keychain I bought and gave to the girl I liked a long time ago but last year I think? I saw this drop when I was walking to the corridor on my first day of school. And I think it's Nicole I saw running that time." he said.

Confirmed. He's Nicole's Childhood Sweethear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter