I am TAKING it back.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since josh broke the news to nicole about him being her long lost bestfriend. Anywhere nicole or josh go they would always be together, they are like glued together. A lot of people notice that even Michael himself, which he finds weird.

Today Nicole and Michael's parents decided to have a family gathering to talk about the supposed to be wedding.

"Nicole!! I want you to get yourself ready. Your in laws are coming." Her mother called out.

"Yeah." she answered bluntly.

She's still against that wedding, not that she don't like michael but because she still wanted to libe her life being single. She still wants to be an Idol and to know josh deeper. 

--

Nicole was in front of her wardrobe looking for something decent to wear. A few minutes later a knock on Nicole's door was heard.

"Come in." Nicole called.

"Nicky?" Michael entered the room.

"Ah michael, What are you doing here?" She asked a bit shocked. She thought it was Josh.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

"About what?" she asked. She was weird-ed by his seriousness. 

He made nicole sit on the edge on the bed then he sat beside her.

"I understand you are not in favor of this wedding." He paused to breathe. "I also understand if you hate me for anything, but I just want you to know how I really feel. I may have been mean to you, bully you all the time or even worse but that's because I thought that if I do that you'll fall for me. Like what happens to every movie I watch. The Good girl falls for the bad boy right? but then I guessed not all girls does, or maybe because you're not a good girl" he chuckled softly. "But I just want you to know that I .... I like you nicole, I hope that before you run away from this wedding or anything I hope you try to know me truly first." He finished.

After saying that he stood up and left nicole in deep confusion. She wasn't able to say or do anything.

They didn't know Josh was listening to their conversation.

After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter