How dare you?

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris was still trying to figure out what he saw in the gate. Nicole and Josh hugging.

"Arggh, I am getting dizzy with all this sh*ts. I thought it was michael? Now there's josh too?" He asked himself in frustration.

"Are you alright bro? You're talking on your own." Hyunseung said.

"I worked hard for me to be on the same level as her, and now I am on the same level as her I still can't reach her. She seems so far." He bowed his head. 

"Aww Bro, Don't loose hope. You haven't tried yet? Right? Why not tell her your true feelings?" He asked.

"I don't know." Chris pouted and sighed.

"Just an advice bro, why not ask her if she's the girl you're looking for." Hyunseung said. 

"What if she begans to hate me more? I don't know what I will do anymore." He rubbed his hair then looks down.

"Just think positive." He patted his back. "And if you're thinking of a best time to do it. It would be now." He said then left.

Chris thought it over and over again before he finally decide to tell her.

"I am going to tell her."

---

"Michael, I want you to go with Nicole on the hotel I asked for reservation and talk to them." Mrs. Bang said

"Why should I?" He grumpily said.

"Because I said so young man. And Your dad and I will be busy for today. It's your wedding go and set it." She said then left.

Michael runned his hand through his hair when his mom came back again. "I am going to call Nicole's mom to inform her you're picking nicole up."

Then she left.

Michael just went to the washroom to change his clothes.

A little later he drove to nicole's house and picked her up.

"Good Afternoon sir." One of the butlers said.

"Good Morning. Is nicole inside?" He asked.

"Yes, she's waiting for you sir."

Michael just nodded and went in to where Nicole was waiting.

"Nicky." He said.

"Oh you're here." she said then stood up.

"Let's go." He offered his arm and Nicole accepted it.

They walked out of the living room and went out.

Upon ariving at the said hotel they saw alot of reporters waiting outside.

"Oh my, I think we won't be able to go inside." Nicole said then covered herself with the hoody.

"I know. What should we do then?" He asked.

"Just turn the car and we'll think of a plan." She said.

So he followed her and turned the car to some other place. He parked the car in a near by Park.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Ermm. Let's hmm. I know! I'll call the girls then you call your boys. maybe if we go by group we'll be able to go there without suspicion?"Nicole said smilling.

"Okay." He said bluntly.

Then both of them contacted their friends.

And without waiting for an hour they all came to rescue.

"We're here!" Himchan knocked on Michael's window.

"HiiiI!!!" Bella waved.

"Hey guys!" Nicole smiled.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Jongup said then all of them went in the van.

Michael left his car infront of the park and went with them on the van. 

When they arrived at the hotel. They were bombarded by people and reporters. 

"Is it true that the leaders of both group are dating?"

"How about Kikwang?"

"Why are you guys here?"

Those are just some questions throwned to them as they got down the v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter