The Bad Boy strikes again.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Been a month since SECRET's Debut they already became Popular. They had alot of fans and Supporters. Specially in the school where they study, it is True that alot of Known People study in the School their attending to now but not all of them are IDOLS. 

Nicole who's been gaining tons of attention specially from guys was still not used to it. Every morning when she opens her locker there would be Love letters claiming to be her Admirers and In her desk Flowers and Chocolates would always be present. 

"Isn't this too much?" Nicole sighed staring at her locker only finding tons of letters buckled up. 

"Well Sweetie when will you get used to it?" Bella asked shaking her head as she looks at the rose inside her locker. 

"From Kwanghee?" Sofia asked.

"Well Duh? I seriously don't know how on earth does he open my locker?" Bella placed the rose back to her locker and slammed it's door.

"I seriously would not get used to this. getting attention is the last thing I wished for and now this?" Nicole who just closed the door of her locker once she closed the door she came face to face with Josh who was waiting for her to do that.

"Hey Pretty!" Josh greeted.

"Oh Gosh You scared me." Nicole fake gasped and just rolled her eyes. 

"Hello to you too. Why so grumpy early in the morning?" Josh asked. "Annoyed with all the letters in your locker?"

Nicole ignoring his questions just continued walking. 

"Hey I am talking to you!" Josh whined. 

"Oh Quit it Josh you know she's annoyed with those matters." Ella reminded him. 

"Alright then. I'll shut my mouth." Josh said placing his arms around Nicole's Shoulder only to be taken off by Chris.

"Those hands doesn't belong there." He warned.

"Woahh! Here's the Protective BOYFRIEND. or should I say BESTFRIEND." Josh said sarcastically.

"If only you'll behave maybe you won't be ignored much." Michael said appearing from somewhere.

"Hey Hyung! since when were you taking chris's side?" Josh confusingly asked.

Both Chris and Michael looked at each other giving glares and said.

"We were never on the same side." and with that the two sat down on their usual chairs and started on their business.

A little later when they were all busy chit chatting with one another the Queen entered the room.

She gave a glare at Nicole before proceeding to where Michael was seated.

"MIKKEEE!!!" she said in those high pitched tone that made the boys wince.

"What do you want?" Michael groaned.

"Well I am just here to meet my Boyfie." tori said cheerfully

"Since when were you My Girlfriend?" He said Bluntly 

Ohhhh the otherscooed.

"The Bad boy strikes again" Bella said causing the others to laugh.

With that Tori walked out of the room leaving the others laughing. 

------------------------

The day went on Smoothly and the classes ended. 

Nicole was sitting in a bench near the parking lot and the School's gate. Chris saw her and was about to Call her name when a loud beep of a car Horned in taking his chance.

"Hey! Need a lift?" A guy with a shades slowly opened his car's window 

When the window was clearly opened the guy took his shades off revealing an Unexpected person to offer Nicole a lift.

"Michael?" Nicole asked. 

"Yeah, want me to drive you home? I'll be going to your house today." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter