BAP's Leader

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omoo. It's BAP's Leader" The girl squealed and jump out of joy. 

Hyosung was left dumbfounded. She just scratch the nape of her neck and looked at Yongguk weirdly. 

Yongguk just gave a small smile and ordered the girl from the counter to lean Closer.

"Please Keep Quiet. Don't tell them I am here. You'll get a reward for it." He whispered and the girl Nodded. 

"Okay Oppa." She whispered back and winked at Yongguk.

They Placed their orders and waited at the side. After getting their Orders they went to the farthest Corner of the Food court.

Unwrapping their Burgers Hyosung looked at Yongguk and Asked.

"What was the girl Squealing about?" She asked taking a bit of her burger.

Yongguk looked at her and smirked. "Are You Playing Dumbed or Being Stupid again?" He asked.

Hyosung Furrowed her Eyebrows and glared at him. "I asked the Question Politely and I deserve a proper answer." She said.

Yongguk looked at Hyosung amused "Aren't you watching Tv or something?" He asked.

"Well I do watch movies but I often change them when the shows are boring." She said Shrugging and taking another bite. 

"Ohh.. Do you know BAP?" he asked staright looking at her. 

"BAP? hmm.. I've heard of them but i don't really know who they are or whom their composed of." 

That answer kept Yongguk's mouth open which later in turned into a smirk.

"Well their the Best Boy group here and Every girl falls for them." He said confidently.

"Hmmm. Maybe." she said really clueless of what Yongguk is Ploting.

Yongguk who lost his hope brought out a big sigh and spilled. "I am BAP's Leader." He said. 

Hyosung just starred at him then it turned into a Big Laugh.

"Seriously? Mr. Bang Your a Bad at Joking." she remarked and laughed again

Yongguk got annoyed by the girl laughing infront of him "I am serious." He said. "Don't your get why the girl just squealed upon seeing me?" He said.

Then Finally it hit Hyosung. then she remembered what the girl in the counter said. "Omoo. It's BAP's LEADER!" she widened her eyes and then facepalmed herself.

"Now you believe me?" Yongguk said keeping the staright face. Hyosung just nodded.

"I'll take that as an Insult. But on the second thought maybe not. Cause your just STUPID to know." He said and continued eating.

Hyosung just looked down and sighed. *Aisshh. Hyosung.. Why are you so stupid? Pfft* she thought to herself.

 

----------------

After their meal Yongguk met the girl a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter