Frenemies.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So sweetie we'll be having a camping these weekends in our resort. and I've already talked to your manager." Nicole mom's said.

"Really? That sounds good!" Nicole said. 

"You can also bring some of your friends." Her mom offered.

"Oh that would be great they will surely agree to this." she smiled happily.

"And By the way Bang family will join us." her mom said before leaving her.

"The what?!" she was left dumbfounded. 

"The Bang Family, We decided to have a family trip since you and your Dad are to busy with your work So I guess you need some break." He Mom Smiled before leaving.

"Nae..." She answered.

Of All the Family Friends we have? Why does it have to be the Bang  family? Why? Nicole groaned as she walked up to her room.

"Hmm.. I should call the girls and Invite them already so I am sure I won't be left alone with Michael." She called the girls one by one and fortunately they all agreed.

"Great. I guess this trip won't be as bad as I think." She said before going to the bathroom to take a bath.

-------

Nicole and Bella was walking in the lobby of their school when they Encountered the so called "GODDESS" of the School.

Tori was smirking upon seeing them. "So how does being popular feels?" she paused eyeing Nicole from head to toe. "Your looks improved I must say. How much does a plastic surgery cause?" she whispered to nicole before chuckling.

Her friends laughed too. Bella who was Over Flowing with anger was about to answer back when Nicole stopped her.

"Stop Bell. It's not worth it." She said before turning her attention to Tori. "Well it didn't cause me anything. It was Natural and Free, May I ask how much you spend just by looking like that everyday?" It was nicoles turn to look at her from head to toe.

Nicole just smirked before leaving the Tiger in Fury.

"That Girl IRRITATES ME!" Tori shouted before storming off somewhere.

"Wow, I didn't know you answer back just like what you did a while ago." Bella said still not believing at what happened a while ago.

"Well If I didn't do that and let you fight for me instead I am pretty sure no one goes home without a bruise and a ruined hair." They both laughed and went straight to the others.

They all went to the gym where Josh, Michael and the other guys are playing.

"Hey pretty face. I knew you'd come and watch the love of your life play." Himchan teased Bella.

"Well I did come and watch for the love of my life but sorry for you it's not on your team." She smirked. "And By Not on your team. It means not you either." 

Himchan just rolled his eyes before walking back to the court.

"You know, you two looks good together." Ella said winking at her.

She scoffs. "What?! That guy? Pfft. I'd rather go on a date with the nerd here than date him." she said 

"Oh Please. If I know." Sofia grinned. "His your One and Only crush back in Elementary and his Childhood sweetheart." 

"YAH! Past is past I am old enough to realize I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter