The Good Boy Met the Bad Boy

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole's P.O.V 

I was Sitting infront of my bag drinking a bottle of water. After putting the bottle back on my bag My vision blackens and I felt hands covering my eyes. I felt him giggle as he leaned closer and whispered in my ears.

"Guess Who?" a male voice said. 

I held his hand trying to take it away from my eyes but he just tightened the hold and I sighed in defeat. 

"Just tell me who you are." I said  a bit annoyed. He giggled again. 

"Nope. You've got to Guess who am I before I release you." He said. Seriously this guy is really getting into my nerves.

"Look. I am tired, I am sweating and I am in no mood to be messing around. Do you really wanna annoy me?" I said. 

"Try" He cooed and with the I smirked and said. 

"You'll regret this." After uttering those words I elbowed his stomach and tackled him on the floor. 

He was smirking. then when I saw his face My eyes widened and he just smiled at me. 

"Hi there princess. Enjoying your sit?" That's when I realized that I was on top of him I suddenly released my griff on him and was about to stand when someone as if on cue entered Practice room and saw us. Yes. He Saw us in that Position. He fake coughed and said

"Sorry for disturbing." He was about to leave when I ran after him and pulled his jacket.

"Wait Yongguk. It's not what you think it ..." I was cut off by him. He took my hands off his jacket and said

"look I don't care what You do with your boyfriend so stop explaining." glaring at me. With what he has done Chris stood up and walked infront of Yongguk. 

"Don't you dare speak to her like that." chris said narrowing his eyes on Yongguk.

Yongguk who was surprised by the sudden attack pushed Chris aside. I was just watching them unable to utter any word.

"Don't get your hands on me." He said giving Chris a death glare. 

Then chris pulled his collar and was about to punch him when I Shouted.

"Guys Please stop this." I said ready to burst into tears any second. but yongguk didn't listen instead he find it as an opportunity to Punch chris and he did. 

with that Chris fell and Yongguk smirked. 

"That's all you've got? Your weaker than I thought." he said. Chris Stood up and punched him in the nose. He was ready to give another punch when Someone from the door shouted.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" 

With that I fell on my knees and tears started falling. Bella and the other girls rushed over me. While Himchan took Yongguk away from chris.

"Michael what happened?" he asked making him sit on the bean bag. "Guys Get two Ice Packs on the Clinic and some water too." He ordered  Jong Up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter