WHAT?!

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris's POV

I was practicing for our new song when Tori entered the practice room. Well that was unusal of her. 

"Practicing?" She asked. Well duh? 

"Yeah." I answered Shortly. 

then she went close to me. And the last thing I knew she had crashed her lips on mine. 

I didn't know what to do or how to stop her. I was too shocked. It happened so fast. then I heard the door flew open. 

. I cursed. Nicole. she's looking at us. I saw tears are threatening to fall from her eyes. Then she ran away. 

I pushed Tori which caused her to fall on the ground.

"ouch." she said rubbing her head. "Didn't you like it?" she said in her flirty voice which made me shiver.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked her.

"Nothing." She smirked.

It's useless talking to this flirt. I left her and ran after Nicole. 

I wasn't able to see her anywhere. I went to their practice room she wasn't there. The girls locker room, washroom, gym or park. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. 

How will I even explain to her what happened?!

End of POV

Nicole ran away upon seeing them kiss. She wasn't expecting that, her tears fell as she continued running.

Josh who was walking on the corridors saw her crying. So he stopped her from running.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Why are you crying?" He hugged her and she hugged back. 

She didn't talk she just cried. So Josh took her to his car and drove away from there. 

He brought her to some place that is quiet. They were seated on the bench watching the city lights from above with silence surrounding them. Only qwicks from some night birds can be heard.

"You know you can tell me your problems." Josh said breaking their silent. 

"It's just.. I.. I don't know how to tell you." Nicole said softly.

"I already know it." Josh said. "I know you like him" he said not looking at her.

"Wh-what do you mean? Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter