Girls Day Out!

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris's POV.

It's been a month or 2 as I can remember when we last talked, Is she mad with me? Does she even remember me? I always see her on TV but she doesn't look sad or anything. Probably she's preoccupied by her schedule to. 

"Guys you have 3 minutes to get ready." The Stage director said.

"Well Now or Never." 

I said a little prayer before going out of the backstage and heading on the stage,

The people or fans I should say welcomed us warmly.

End of  POV

Sofia came running towards them.

"Guys Guys! You need to see what's on TV right now." She managed to say.

They all rushed to the Living room and looked at what sofia was mentioning about.

"What the--" Michael wasn't able to continue his sentence.

"Let's  Welcome our Newbies on Music Core. How are you guys feeling guys?" The MC said.

"Let them introduce themselves first" The other Mc said.

"Right so here's the floor guys," 

"1..2..3.. Annyeonghaeseyo. We are Beast." They greeted. 

"OMJ. I can't really believe what I am seeing right now, I mean why didn't they tell us?" Sofia said. 

"I don't really know how to react." Nicole said she stood up from her seat and went out. 

"Nicky--" Bella was cut off by Himchan.

"Let her be by herself first." he said. 

"Alright."

All of them continued watching.

Nicole's POV

I sat down on the garden bench. 

Is this the reason why he wouldn't contact me? He could have just told me he was prepairing for a debut, I am happy for him, for them but Why didn't he tell me? He even made me worried, confused and... I just took a deep breathe. 

I decided to go home after having a little chit chat with them. 

When I arrive at home, I took a shower before settling on my bed. I was playing with my phone when It suddenly ring showing Chris's Name in the Caller ID. 

"So you'll just call me now huh? Suffer! I won't talk to you." I placed my phone on the table and decided to sleep. 

End Of POV

"Hey Guys. That was a great performance you did." Mr. Park Greeted Beast. 

"Thanks Sir." Yoeseob said. 

"Okay guys. I am letting you all go to your own houses for now. You can attend the university tomorrow. We'll meet again next week." Their manager said.

"Yes Sir. kamsamnida" They all said in unison and bowed. 

When their manager left they started packing their clothes. 

"Bro, did she pick up already?" Dongwoo asked Chris. 

"No. I've called her nonstop but she didn't answer. Do you think she's mad with me?" He wondered as he sat on the edge of the bed and sighed. 

"Honestly. If I were her I'll be mad." Yoseob said as he sat down next to chris. "Why didn't you tell her?"

"I wanted to tell her before we leave but I didn't have the chance cause Michael dragged her away." He explained. 

"That's not an excuse. You could've contacted her." 

"Wait. Are you helping me or your making me gultier?" Chris said arching an eyebrow to yoseob.

He just shrugged. "Maybe both?" Then the others laughed and he threw a pillow on yoseob.

Next Day... 

Nicole and Bella was walking on the hallway when Chris saw them. So he started running after them. 

"Hey! Nicky Wait Up!" He said. 

But Nicole just ignored him and started walking in a fast pace. 

"Nicky wait." He stopped her. 

"What do you need?" she asked coldly. 

"What do I need? Nothing. Can't I say Hi now?" Chris asked. 

Nicole scoofs "Hi? You could've said that before. Oh I forgot your a star now right? Do I have to schedule a dinner with you just to talk with you?" She said sarcastically.

"Amm. Guys I'll be heading first." Bella excused herself and walked away. 

"Wait, Are you angry about me being an Idol?" He asked. 

"No. Congratualtions. and I hope you suceed and do well." Nicole said before passing by him and walking away but was stopped by chris again.

She just stopped walking but didn't turn to face him.

"Look. I am sorry. I didn't mean to not contact you or ignore you. I just got busy and you know when your a trainee. You can't really have your phone." He tried explaining.

"I know. I'll be going first. See you." Nicole continued walking leaving Chris watching her walk away. 

He sighed. I knew this would happen. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter