Credit Card

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole's P.O.V

I can't take my nervousness anymore so I started running then those creepers at my back ran after me.

I stopped when a Guy appeared in front of me. 

"Yah Chagiya, are those Maniac's chasing after you?" He said. 

I wasn't able to answer because of shock. Who is this guy calling me his Girlfriend? So I didn't answer him instead I starred at him in confusion.

The 3 guys just laughed. 

"We Appreciate your little show Mister but the its over We're giving you a count of 3 and if you don't run your little We'll take care of you. The tallest guy who were chasing after me said. 

I turned and saw that the Guy protecting me is Michael. Thank God he's here. I silently cheered.

"You talk to much." michael said as he smirked 

"And your Bugging me off." the tallest guy said before throwing a punch on Michael's face then that started the fight between the two. 

Michael whistled. Then Himchan and the Others appeared. 

"Were here Hyung." They said and dealt with the two other guys.

Then someone shouted from our back. 

"NOO!!!" 

when I turned around they Shot Josh and he fell on the ground.

Then the Guy holding the Gun turned to look at me with a smirk on his face.

"Bye Miss." He said and Louded the Gun. 

Then *Trrrriiiinngggg Trrriinngggg* 

I bolted up my bed sweating and crying. 

"Oh my Gosh, It was just a DREAM." I said Catching my breathe. Then I looked around and found myself in an Unfamiliar Bedroom. Ommoo. I am not in my house. Where am I? In a Hospital? Was my dream true?. Then I turned around to See BAP's Photo on a Picture Frame.

It Hit me like a Stone. "Ahh, It was true. I almost died yestereday but thankfully well not really but thanks to Michael i was saved." I rolled my eyes from blurting him name off my lips;

So I stood up and went straight to the Kitchen to drink water. I was leaning on the Counter drinking when I felt someone's pressence in the room. I was ready to kick him if he even touch me so I turned around to see the guy's face and Accidentally spit the water I am drinking on his face.

"YAHHHH!! JEON HYOSUNG!" Michael Shouted.

Oppss. "Aigoo. Mianhae I didn't mean to.... I mean i thought... Amm.. Mianhae." I bowed at him and took the table napkim, started wiping him.

"What the hell was that for?!" he said still pissed and giving me a Death Glare. If Stares could kill I'll probably be dead by now.

"I thought you needed an early bath?" I joked around giving a weak smile and he Glared at me. Opps. Bad move Nicky.

He grabbed my wrist and leaned closer to me and glared at my eyes directly. "You think I am Joking?" he asked.

I looked away so I won't see those angry eyes . "Mianhae I know I am sorry, I was just stared and Shocked and" I let out a deep sigh and continued. "I am sorry." he tightens the grip on my wrist that caused me to winched at the pain. 

" I'll call josh to drop you to your house." He said letting go of My hand and leaving me alone in the Kitchen." 

End of P.O.V

Yongguk's P.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter