Recall

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole was dancing on the dance floor when A guy approached her.

"Hi Pretty." A tall guy said and started dancing with her. 

"Hello." she said as she continued dancing. 

"Mind if I join you?" He said. 

"You have already joined me." she smirked. 

"Then let's continue." 

They continued dancing and the dance floor was already getting hot. 

The guy dancing with Nicole suddenly pulled her to him and started wondering around her back. 

"Amm. Excuse me I think we should stop." Nicole said trying to take his hand off. 

"No backing out now baby." He said and pulled her tightly. 

Nicole is now struggling to get off his grip. 

"Get Off Me You ERT!" she shouted.

But he was too strong until the body of the Guy was shifted away from her.

"Get Away from my GirlFriend!" A familiar voice shouted. 

They all turned around. Michael grabbed the guy's hand and twisted it. 

He let go of His hand and took nicole with her but the other guy stood up and throwed a punch on michaels face.

Then alot of people started to gather around them. They were throwing punches on each other, then Chris arrived and saw the comotion that's happening in the middle of the dance floor. He quickly ran in the middle and stop them from fighting taking michael away from them. He stopped the fight. 

Bella talked to the manager of the bar to stop scandals from running so the security guards made sure no one goes home with a video on their phones. 

"I am sorry It's my fault you wouldn't get in fight if it wasn't for my stupidness sorry." Nicole said half crying. 

"Don't cry. Those tears won't stop me from bleeding alright?" Michael said in a pissed tone. 

"Let's go." Chris took nicole with her. 

When they were out of the club Chris started talking. "I am sorry." He paused. "I am sorry I kno I am wrong and I shouldn't have left you without saying anything or saying goodbye. I am really guilty about it. I regret everything. I am the worst bestfriend you'll ever have." Chris dramatically said.

Nicole who was silent started lauhing. 

That left chris clueless. 

"Ammm. Nicole? Are you alright?" He asked weirded by her reaction. 

"Yes I am alright." she said in between laughs. "You're not the worst. You're the most Dramatic Best Friend I have. Even worst than Bella!" she said and started laughing again. 

"Hehe. I see." Chris smiled a little "But really I am sorry." He said. 

"It's alright, I forgive you already. I was also Naive." she chuckled.

"No you're not." he said. 

"Whatever," Nicole rolled her eyes and hugged chris. "Thank You for not leaving me." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter