Promise

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris's Pov

I was walking in the park looking at the surrounding which I will be leaving soon.. Yes.I'll be Leaving. I just signed for a project in California. I'll be filming a movie there which recquires me stay there for a year or two I guess?

I was having a moment with the park reminiscing the fun memories I had here, then I saw a familiar girl looking at the river watching the lights,

I got curious as to who that girl is. Something was telling me to go near her and talk to her and eventually I did. I walked towards her and approach her, to my surprise it was Nicole.

That explains the urge to get near her.

"Hi" I said.

She looked at me and quickly wiped her tears.

She's crying... I hope I am not the reason why.

"Hi Chris!" She said trying to sound in her cheerful voice and flashed a fake smile.

"You don't need to act infront of me Nicky." I said and sat beside her.

She just looked down and sighed.

"Why are you crying?" I asked right away.

"Ahh.. I just.. Amm.. I feel so guilty and sad and depressed." She said then she looked at me "Are you mad at me? Why aren't you answering any of my calls?" she asked.

The truth is.. I am the one who's feeling guilty. I remained silent.

"Please don't be mad at me. I am really sorry." She bowed her head and I heard her sobs. 

I hugged her. I hugged her tight knowing that this might be the last time i'll be hugging her. "I am sorry Nicky, I didn't mean to ignore any of those calls. It's just that.. I am busy.." I said.

I am not yet ready to tell her I am leaving.

"I am sorry." she cried in my arms.

"It's alright, I am not mad at you please stop crying." I said.

Then I felt that she's calming down. I took a deep breath. I should tell her now before any one else telll her beforehand which might break her heart for sure.

"Nicole." I started.

"Yes?" She looked at me.

Those watery eyes which makes me cry too met my eyes.

"I am leaving." I looked away.

"When?" That was her only response?

 "I am not yet sure. Maybe next month? Or the other month? I am just waiting for a call." I said.

"I see. How long would that take?" She asked.

"A year, or two." I said.

"Okay." she said.

I looked behind and saw Michael standing near a tree. So I stood up and dusted my pants.

"I'll be leaving first. See you next time I guess?" I said then left her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter