My little Secret

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nicole Wait!" Bela called as she runned after her. 

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you right now." She answered still walking in a fast pace.

Bela grabbed her wrist. "I said Get away. Don't you understand that?!" Nicole shouted as she burst into tears 

"What happened?" A guy asked as he gave Bella a questioning look.

Nicole and bella looked at the guy then Nicole looked away. "It's noting just G-Get away from me" Nicole Shuttered.

"Nicole?" The guy said looking at nicole. 

"You know her?" Bella asked.

"Yes I do, We bumped into Each other at the mall right Nicole?" He said giving a shy smile. 

Nicole just nodded. " I want some time alone, Please let me go." She said getting Bella's Hand of her. 

"But.." Bella argued as Zelo stopped her. 

"Amm. I'll take care of her Isabela." He said giving her a pat on the shoulder and following Nicole.

Bella just nodded and turned her heels around to go back to her father's office.

"Nicole Wait Up." zelo called.

"Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" She said wiping her tears as she sat down in a bench in the corridors of the Building. 

"Well You did. But I am a Badass. so i won't listen to what you've ask." he said smirking. 

Nicole just sighed in defeat and looked down. "Whatever." she mumbled. 

"So.. Am, what's the matter? I didn't know you were friends with Mr. Han's Daugther." 

"it's a long story that you shouldn't get involve in." 

"Oh I have a spare time. So I can be a good listener for today." 

"Don't you have something else to do? like..." then she stopped talking and turned her gaze to Zelo who's smirking "Wait What are you doing here? Couldn't be..." She was cutted off by him 

"Yes. I am working here. I am part Of BAP." He said grinning. 

"Not Another BAP member." Nicole said face palming herself.

"Another? So you've met some BAP members?" He asked looking at Nicole Curiously. 

"Well I just know Daehyun and Your Nasty Leader." She said rolling her eyes at the thought of Michael. 

Zelo just laughed at the comment of Nicole to Michael. "Woah. NASTY? such a hating word. Haha. why? did he do something bad to you?" He asked.

"Well it's Practically annoy all the nerves out of me." 

With that answer Zelo burst into a laugh that gained him a glare from Nicole. 

Zelo just shot his hands up. "Alright I'll stop, so are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter