Kiss?

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris parked his Motor Bike on the parking lot and Catched up to Nicole who's not near the Door.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Young Miss." The Maid dressed in her uniform who's age is around 40's greeted them. "Annyeonghaeseyo Sir" 

"Ommo. Ahjumma. Didn't I tell you Not to call me that anymore?" She giggled. "It's Nicole NI-COLE. Arrachi?" 

"Ah.. Yes Young-- Nicole." the maid bowed her head.

"That's better to hear." She said going straight to the living room. "Is Appa and Omma Home?" She asked.

"No Ma'am. Your Parents had A Dinner date today." She winked at Nicole.

"Ahjumma. don't be to formal to me." She dropped on the Sofa and opened the TV.

"Nae. I'll just prepare dinner for the two of you." theold ahjumma said and went straight to the kitchen.

Chris Fake coughed to get Nicole's Attention. "Yes?" Nicole asked. 

"Did you forget that you invited me here to fix my Bruise?" he said pointing at his Bruise lips.

"Ah yes." she giggled. "Sorry for forgetting. Follow me." She stood up and walked through the doors into the Stairs. 

When they finally went inside Nicole's room. Chris dropped down her bed and made some stretching noise. while Nicole went to her Bathroom to get the Medical kit.

"Ahh. Finally I get to stretch my muscles." he said. 

Nicole on the other scoffed upon hearing it. "As if you have." She said

"Ofcourse I do. If I didn't that BAP leader's face shouldn't be bruised you know." He smirked and Nicole just rolled her eyes. 

"Shut up and give me your lips. Palli!" she ordered holding a wet cotton with some betadine in it.

"Waeyo? Want to kiss me" Chris teased and Nicole pressed the cotton in his wounded lips. "Ah Ah that hurts!" he winced at the pain he's getting. 

"That's what you get when you tease me." She smirked and continued applying the cotton. 

"Wae? don't you want to kiss me?" He asked looking at Nicole and she once again applied the cotton harder.

"No!" 

"Ahh. can't you just do it softly." he asked getting hold of Nicole's hand. 

"Can't you stop teasing me." She throwed back.

"No!" he asnwered.

she applied the cotton harder but Chris took griff of her hand. 

"Yah!" she protested.

"Do it in a more gentle way or else.." 

"Or else what?!" Nicole said with her eyebrows raised. 

"Or else I would Kiss you!" Chris said leaning closer to her and Nicole just pushed him. 

"Yah!"

he just smirked. Nicole just took the band aid and Applied it in his bruised face.

"Thanks Hyosung." He said calling her by her real name. 

Nicole just rolled her eyes and mummbled. "Jerk" 

"what did you say?" Chris asked.

"I said Mr. Lee Gikwang Dinner is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter