The Makeover.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole Glanced at her phone and still there's no text. She just sighed and turned her Diary the pages of her diary again and read it. 

------

It was summer breaks. Bela, Ella and Sofia made a surprise Visit to Nicole at her House. Indeed Jeon's Mansion is big.

"I Already talked to Mrs. Jeon and she's happy to accept Us as their guess this summer breaks." Ella said.

"Well living here would be Wonderful" Sofia said looking around the area.

(Jeon's Mansion) 

"Alright ladies, lets go in now. I am sure there would be alot more sceneries there" Bela winked and pulled the two in the front door.

They didn't wait long as the assistant of Mrs. Jeon Came. A Pretty lady in green came and greeted them.

"Hello Beautiful ladies, Mrs. Jeon is waiting for you guys in the living room" Ms. Kang said

The girls Entered the house and looked at every House decor they see. It was Beautiful and delicate. They entered the room and saw Mrs. Jeon Sitted on the sofa waiting for them. They sat infront of her and bowed.

"It's Good to see you ladies here." Mrs. Jeon said.

"We're Also honored to be welcomed Ma'am" Sofia said bowing again. And Mrs. Jeon just nodded. 

"I am really happy to finally meet Hyosung's Friends. She never really Introduce her friends to us." Her mom said a bit dissapointed.

"Ah, Nae. Well she's a shy type of person I must say" Bela said politely.

"Indeed. Ms. Kang I would like you to call Hyosung and get her here." She ordered Ms. Kang and she just Nodded. 

A few minutes later Nicole came down on the living room wearing a Free sized top and shorts 

 

"Yes, Omma? you called for......" She stopped as she saw her 3 friends waving at her.

"Hyosung-ah. What did I tell you about wearing A proper clothing when there's visitors?" Her mom said with a dissapointing look.

"Mianhae Omma, I didn't know there were visitors" Nicole said and bowed at her mom. "And Mom, Call me Nicole. NICOLE." She empasized her name for the second time of saying it.

"But Hyosung is you Real Name. it's you Birth Name." 

"Alright mom. " She said calmly and turned to her friends.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" She said as she gave is one a hug. 

"I'll Be living you guys here, if you need something just tell me. and your rooms are ready." Her mom said before leaving.

"Omoo. Nicole your House is so Big and Beautiful." Sofia squeled Adoring how the house looks. 

"Yes. It's so peaceful and calm inside." Ella added.

"By the way. You know why were here Hyosung-ah" Bela said and she winked at Nicole.

Isabela might be the Youngest but she sure act bossy and Acts like she's the oldest among them.

"Yes Omma." Nicole joked and they all cracked out in laughs.

 "Let's get the MAKEOVER started" Ella declared and they all went up to her room.

After a week they started their plan. Isabela started with her face they stared at her face and they smiled.

"All you need is light make ups since your already pretty." bela said arranging different kinds of makeups in front of them. She explained how i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter