The Game

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole’s POV

I was strolling in the forest when I thought of Chris. Where is he? I hope he’s fine. I looked at my phone and saw that there’s Phone Signal in the middle of the forest.

“Omoo. There’s Signal in here” So I quickly went to my phone book and Dialed Chris’s number.

“The number your trying to reach is not available. Please try again later.”

“DAMMIT!” I cursed stomping my foot on the ground.

“Are you alright?” I was startled at sudden voice that spoke.

“Oh Daehyun, What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well I saw you walking here and I thought that you might get lost so I followed you.” He said smiling.

“Ahh.. Thanks” I said before turning my heels to walk again.

He followed me and I just ignored it.

“So.. Am.. well you know I really.. Wanted to talk to you..”  He said not sure of what to say.”

I am sure of what topic he’s trying to bring up. It’s apologizing.

“Hmm. What do you want to talk about?” I asked acting a little bit innocent.

“Well. I really didn’t mean to ignore you or anything..” he started. “Look I am sorry.”

Bingo! I knew it he’ll apologize.

“Sorry for? Hmm.. Let me see? Sorry for ignoring my calls? Nor texts? Not Interacting with me whenever were together alone? Well except today.” I said pointing out the hurt I felt when he ignored me.

“Look. I had a reason for doing those things.. I mean I didn’t really mean it.” He paused grabbing my hand to stop me from walking.

“Okay. I talked with Josh and I know the reason is not really acceptable but I am just giving him a chance to be noticed. He once opened up with me about his feelings towards you which I am sure you’re aware of and figured out that he’s got a point. He’s like a brother to me and I don’t like him to be hurt.” He said looking in to my eyes I knew he was saying the truth and that moment, I really froze on my feet and didn’t know what to say.

“Amm.. well?” He waved his hand in front of me. “Are you okay?”

Wow. I didn’t really expect Josh to be serious with me. I mean I knew he had a crush on me but I didn’t really know that he was THAT serious. I thought it was a joke.

So I looked back on him and nodded. “Ah, well I am sorry about that then? I should have asked you.” I said.

“No need. But It doesn’t mean I am changing the fact that I too has a liking on you.”

And with that statement he patted my shoulders and walk off.

Seriously? What’s with men walking off after they left an unknown statement or confusing confession? I have seen it a lot of times in Movies but I didn’t expect that to happen in real life.

I took a deep breath before heading off to where he left and going back to the cabin.

End of P.O.V

It was already evening and they were finish having Suffer. They were all bunched up in the living room the girls’ chit chatting some of the boys playing video games on the TV and well Michael and Himchan testing their Strength among each other.

Michael lost and Himchan won for the nth time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter