Scared

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: 

"I-I what?! I'll be married witht he bad boy in School?!" she exclaimed.

"What did you say?" Her mom raised an eyebrow

"Dad! I don't want to Marry Him!!"she exclaimed. "NO JUST NO!"

"You Have to marry him. You'll break our family's friendship if you don't, You'll learn to love him." her dad explained

"We'll never love me Dad. We totally HATE each other." she tried convincing him

"Well sweetie I believe in the saying, The more you HATE the more you LOVE."  Her dad said.

"WHAT?! DAD PLEASE YOU'LL BE MAKING THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU DO." She said almost shouting it. 

"Well young girl we have already decided and that's final. We'll be meeting with their family tomorrow."  Her mom said and walked out of the room. 

"Please don't dissapoint your mom." Her dad said and followed his wife.

"What will I do now?" She rubbed her face in frustration. 

Nicole walk back and fourth around her room. She doesn't know what to do. She called Bella to accompany her now. 

"Will you stop walking around? You're making me dizzy." Bella groaned. 

"I don't like to quit music industry. I don't want to marry him, I don't know what I would do just to stop this Marriaged." 

"Honestly, If I were on your place I wouldn't know what I would do either." Bella admitted. "Your in a hard situation right now." 

Nicole just sighed and sat on her bean bag.

------

Michael's POV 

Mom called me downstairs she told me she has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter