He's Not My Boyfriend.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Weeks of Being Excused in School. The Girls were Finally going back to their school.

Nicole who's very nervous can't stop roaming around her room as they waited for Ella to pick them up from Nicole's house .

"What will they think?" 

"Will they Still Bully Me?" 

"Do they even Recognize Me?" 

"How would My first day looking like this Back in school be like?"

She has asked such questions as she stops every second to look at herself into her Full lenght mirror.

"You know Watching you makes me dizzy. Chill Nicks." Sofia said and Bella just rolled her eyes.

"I am just Nervous guys. I mean how will they act towards me now?" She finally sat down in the sofa

"They would stare at you and look at you from head to toe." Bella answered while she read a magazine 

"Girls will Envy you for sure." Sofia winked. 

Nicole just let out a deep sigh. 

After 15 Minutes Ella arrived in her house. 

"Gosh Ella What took you so long?" Bella asked as she went straight to the car and went in. 

"Sorry guys I over slept." she said scratching her head.

"What else is new?" Sofia said and they all laughed. 

------------

They went out of the car and into the Hall way. As they Pass by people would look at them from head to toe and whisper to one another. 

"Hi!" A girl appeared in front of them.

"Amm. Hello?" Sofia answered. 

"Is it true your training under Dream Entertainment?" the girl asked them.

"Wow News sure do travel past like a computer Virus." Nicole said then the girl turned her look on her. 

"Y-Yourr.. Your Jun Hyosung Right?" she asked shuttering as if she saw a ghost.

"While Yes she is sweety. You know her?" Ella said looking at her Suspiciously. 

"Well she sure does. Remember how you bullied her before? How you called her ADOPTED?" Bella said crossing her arms in her chest and stepping closer to the girl.

"A-aah.. Am. I.. I don't remember it. I didn't Bully Anyone." She said "I'll Be going now. Bye." then she turned her heels and walked away. 

They Made their way on the first class and Sat there waiting for their Teacher. 

Chris entered the room. He has a Big Smile on his face as he took a sit next to Nicole.

"Hey!" He started.

"Hey. looks like someone had a good sleep." Nicole said studying his face. 

"Well I did. and to add up that you guys are back in the campus just made me mor happy." He winked. 

Nicole tilted her head and stared at his face. 

"Amm. Something wrong Nicky?" he asked. 

She pulled his face and looked at it turning it from left to right then she let go of her face. 

"What was that for?" he asked still weirded by what Nicole was doing. 

"I was just looking at your bruise. Look like the scar is almost gone." she said as she flashed him a smile. 

"Well My nurse was good that's why it turned out good to." he winked at her again. 

"I think something's wrong with your eyes. You've been winking since A while ago." she joked and he just rolled his eyes. 

Mr. Park entered their room and the class became silent. 

"Good Morning My dear students Today We have a ne Transferee in School. I am sure you all Know them three of them would stay in our class while the other  half would stay with Ms. Lee." He Paused

The people around the class started whispering to one another and that includes The four girls. 

"Let's all welcome in Class BAP. well the Half. Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan would stay here in class." He said 

The girls Started Squiling and the boys started rolling their eyes. Nicole on the Other hand just Face Palmed herself. 

"Anyyeonghaesyo. I am Zelo. I am Yongguk. I am Himchan Please be good to us" They bowed and greeted the class.

"And Before we start the class. Ms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter