I Don't want to be a part of it.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nicole! Nicole!"

"Aish NICOLE WAKE UP!" Isabela shouted and Nicole Shot up from the Bed with eyes closed. 

"Yah. What was that for" Nicole said rubbing her ears. "It's too Early I want to go back to sleep." And with that she layed in her bed again.

Ella and Sofia Chuckled as Bela lost her patience and pulled Nicole's Blanket living her shivering body.

"YAH" She jolted up and opened her eyes. She saw a Smirking Isabela facing her with Ella and Sofia at the back.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty." Sofia joked and they all chuckled. 

"What are you guys doing here this early?" Nicole said rubbing her eyes and getting up from her bed. 

"Well I just got a call from daddy and he said he has some good news to tell." Isabela said happily as she sap on the edge of the bed.

"What does that have to do with me?" Nicole asked heading to the bathroom. 

"Yeah. Why do we have to go with you?" Ella asked as she took a sit Infront of the mirror fixing her hair.

"Amm, That I don't know too. Well Dad just want you guys to go with you." Bela answered.

"Well Whatever it is. Just get ready Nicky so we'll go shopping afterwards." Sofia said following nicole.

"and where do you think your going?" Nicole raised her Eyebrow and chuckled at a startled sofia. 

"Well.. I was going to help you choose your outfit." Sofia said

"Nah' You don't need to. I already know how to mix and match" Nicole answered. "You taught me that right?" she winked.

"Alright alright, Just do it fast" Sofia said backing out and sat beside Bela. 

(Nicole's Room)

After an Hour of Prepairing the girls headed to the Kitchen and Saw Mrs. Jeon Already taking her Breakfast.

"Girls, before going out have your breakfast first." Mrs Jeon Offered.

"Ohh Goody. I am straving already and I guess those Bacon wouldn't really cause harm right?" Sofia said eyeing the food in front of the table.

They just chuckled and sat down.

----------------

"Were Here!" Bela chanted as she went out of the car first.

The three girls followed and stared at the tall building standing there.

"This sure is tall." Ella

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter