Let's be friends.

I'll Be Married with the BAD BOY in School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was staring at myself in a full length mirror. I looked at myself from head to toe. 

"Wow, I really did change alot." I thought to myself. I smiled and continued brushing my hair, while brushing I remembered how I was bullied last school year because of my looks.

Flashback....

Girls were gosiping about Nicole when she walked out from the car and straight to the hall way. 

"Look at the girl. I heard she was Mr. Jeon's daughter." A girl said.

"She's the daughter?" the girl laughed. "She must be Adopted, I mean she doesn't look like her parents" 

"She's so ugly." They laughed as they walked pass her. Nicole went straight to the girls wash room to wipe away her tears.

Ever since the school year started she's been bullied by her classmates. She's been called "UGLY" "UGLY SMILE" and even worse "ADOPTED" . She never really fail to be the Entertainer of Gossip Girls in School.

A girl heard and saw how nicole was bullied, She followed nicole in the washroom and found her crying behind the last cubicle of the room. Then she knocked at the door.

"Hello? Are you alright?" Th girl asked.

"Go away, I don't need you." Nicole cried.

"It's alright, I am not like them. Please show up" She said hoping nicole would open the door but just earned a kick from the door.

"I said Go away, I don't need your Pity" She said shouting before bursting into tears. She heard her cries so she just sighed in defeat and decided to wait out of the door.

The first bell ringed queuing that the classes will be starting.

"I am waiting here until you open up the door" the girl said.

"The Bell already rang, you should run to your room before Ms. Kahi lectures you." Nicole said still sobbing.

"I told you I am waiting here." she said as she sat on the free space infront of the mirror.

"Aish." that was the last word said by nicole and she heard her opening the door. When nicole opened the door she was shocked of who she saw.

"I-isabela" She said not believing who's infront of her. And Isabela just flushed her a smile.

Isabela was one of the Queenka's in school. Although she's Famous and pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter