Chapter 9

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No daddy! I am not going to marry her,” Jiyong opposed the suggestion by Kwon Sung Ho to marry Dara.

The view in the living room of Kwon mansion was filling with deathly silent. No one has the guts to voice any thoughts.  Kwon Young Hee tiredly leans her back to the sofa while massaging her head.

TOP who is coincidentally happened to be in the house was silent too. He was about to return back to his family mansion but stopped when Mr. Kwon offered him to stay since he has considered TOP as his own son.

“Then what? Have you ever think about my reputations, Ji? If this news leaked by the press, everything will be messed out. Our business is finished! You know that, don’t you?” shouted Mr. Kwon Sung Ho.  Jiyong, silent.

“How shall I face the investors, my business partners, my clientele. Have you in your slightest mind think about that?” added  Mr. Kwon, more.

“Is that the only think you ever thought now, dad?” asked Jiyong. He still unsatisfied with his father’s words. He was disappointed with his father. His father care much about the company than him and even insisted him to marry that girl who has ruined his life.

“I was framed, dad. My life is all ruined. All these while, dad, do you care about me?”

Jiyong was expressionless as his soul was dying too and he lost his spirits and strength. Kwon Sung Ho’s order him to marry Dara was something that he really stressed to think. Mentally, he has cursed Dara for framed him and think she just want his prosperity to shred off. His love to a certain Dara which almost started to bud now turned to a deep hated and hatred.

“Either you are agree or not, the wedding will be held on this Thursday, with Dara,” said Kwon Sung Ho with a stern voice before he left.

Jiyong looked at his mom, Kwon Young Hee, begging for sympathy but he knew his mom couldn’t do anything to help him out from the chaos created. Kwon Sung Ho, his father is actually a lovely person but when it comes to family’s name and dignity, he was all sensitive. Jiyong has lost his 100% energy to fight back and argue more. TOP who happened to sit silently from before approached his best friend and lightly rubbed his best friend’s shoulder, assured him that everything is fine.

Jiyong was so stressed. He started to walk to the small garden outside and TOP loyally followed him at the back.

“I don’t have any idea that Dara was heartless. ! !” cursed Jiyong, angrily.

“Come on Ji. We don’t even know the true story,” comforted TOP.  Jiyong was staring at the fishes in the pond, mindless.

“I know Ji, at this time advices are not that you are seeking for. But Ji, Dara…”

“Enough TOP! If you intend to talk about that , you better don’t,” strictly Jiyong said.

“But it is not fair to accuse Dara without any chances for her to even defence herself. If this happen like this, no rights to come out with own thoughts, meanwhile in the Law even stated that every human has the rights to be humanity and voice out their mind,” TOP’s turned to state his thought.

“I knew that next week you will call to the bar and being acknowledged as solicitor and prosecutor. But TOP, my problem is more to I was framed by that !” Jiyong stayed with his words.

“Ji, Bom has explained to me. It’s true that Dara has received a call from Seungri and informed her that you were robbed. If she happened to frame you, why she has to bring Bom along? It’s better to do whatever her evil plan, alone.” TOP continued to defence Dara.

“Then, why Bom is not coming up to my apartment with Dara? It never cost much time to park the car though. I bet they were partnered together to frame me,” easily Jiyong accused Bom too.

TOP looked at his friend’s face.

“Hey Bro! Have you forget that you are the one who are not allowed any visitors to come after midnight except they got your permissions. How in the world Bom has your number and Dara also didn’t bring her phone with her. She came with a nightwear, you know why? Because she worried if anything happen to you,” Jiyong was getting mad listening to TOP’s back up words.

“Get lost with her. Are you accusing Seungri to frame me instead? Excuse me, Lawyer-nim, he has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter