Chapter 18

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was still sobbing hard when they arrived at the hospital, and Dara looked dying. It is almost 2 hours Dara in the operation surgery but still no news.

 Bom was really sad when she recalled back which fate that the cards play with Dara’s destiny. The clock strike 8.00 pm but still there are no signs that Dara will coming out from the Emergency Room.

 TOP had swear to himself that if anything may happen to Dara and the baby, he will volunteered himself to drag Jiyong to court, by his own hands. He promised.

 TOP was felt granted to God since it is fortunate enough to move the maids to call him. Maid Seo has worked with Kwon family for almost 10 years and during a decade TOP was really close with the maids. He even gave the maids his phone number if the maids seek for helps.

 Thanks God. If not, TOP couldn’t imagine himself what will happen to Dara. TOP really couldn’t forgive what had Jiyong did this time. Never!

 Bom leaned her back at her seat with her puffy and red eyes. She couldn’t utter any words but she kept on praying for Dara’s safety so do the baby’s.

 Bom’s Prada blouse which has drenched before but now has dry. Each time she looked at the blood stains, so do the tears streaming down her cheeks.

 Exactly at 8.40 pm the Emergency Room’s door was pushed by the exhausted doctors and nurses after the surgery. Bom quickly got off from her seat and ran toward the tired doctor’s direction. TOP followed from behind.

 “Are you is her husband?” asked the doctor.

 Bom looked at TOP for a while.

 “We’re her friends. How’s she, doctor?” asked Bom. She was deathly curious to know how was Dara’s condition.

 “The patient has stable after the surgery, but the baby…”

“What happen to the baby?” impatiently Bom cut the doctor without gave her a chance to finish her lines.

 TOP had put his arms on Bom’s shoulders, and brought her to his embrace.

 “She’s pregnant with twin. It’s a miracle! We did monthly check-up and scanning, but we didn’t notice that the baby has the twin. It’s all about miracle from the God, but the brother has a complexion with his heart. He’s struggling for his life.” explained the experienced doctor who TOP assumed her age at the range or late 40’s.

 Bom was falling headlong onto the cold floor, her nerves system were not function well after the doctor told about the current situation.

 “If her husband came, asked him to meet me as soon as possible. I have something to ask about the incident happened to the patient. By the observations, it looked like someone has hit her and if my guess if correct, it has to do with the police. So, please ask him to see me. By the way, I am Dr. Lee. Lee Yeon Hee.” The doctor shook her hand with both TOP and Bom before she left them standing in front of the ER.

 As soon as Dr. Lee left, Dara was still unconscious and she has been transferred from the ER to the normal ward. Bom started to shed tears when she looked at Dara’s pale face and a swollen hand with IV drip connected through it.

 “Excuse me…”

 Bom and TOP steps to follow Dara to her transferred ward were stopped abruptly when they heard someone called for them. The turned their head simultaneously and found a nurse with a pink bundle carried in her arms.

 “Did you is this baby’s father?” asked the nurse to TOP.

 “Let me carry the baby for a while.” said TOP and later the baby was in his arms.

 “This is a baby girl while her younger brother was still in the ICU.”

 TOP just nodded his head, hinting that he get what the nurse told them.

 Both TOP and Bom continued to walk to Dara’s ward with the baby girl in TOP’s arms. The baby was really red and the soft skin make Bom really wanted to pinch her cheeks but TOP stopped her.

But, the baby girl was really look alike her father who supposed to be Jiyong. Bom looked deeply at the baby closed eyes and later, a drop of tear dripped onto the baby soft skin. Bom couldn’t figure out what will be the baby’s fate later when she has a father who denied her existence with his little brother.

 TOP knew Bom really wanted to carry the baby so he placed the baby carefully in Bom’s arms. Her tears couldn’t stop from falling down. She promised with herself that she will do her best to take care of the babies and Dara too as long as she still alive and survive. She kissed the baby girl a few times and TOP smiles with the scene in front of him.

 TOP left Bom with the baby girl while he followed a nurse into an ICU room with a special uniform. Later he found the baby in a blue bundle with a lot of wires at whole over his body. He looked more like Dara and he is smaller than his sister.

 TOP was speechless to see the pain that the baby has to endure. If he has a choice, he really wanted the baby to die rather than suffering a lot of pain at the very young age.

 TOP carried the baby in his arm carefully with the help of the nurses who worked there to take care of the baby, another baby who Jiyong had denied his presence. If before TOP held back his tears by being a man, now he couldn’t keep his pride any longer. He burst into tears too, finally.

 TOP caressed the baby lovingly. He really hoped that the baby will stay survive longer as long as his mother able to see his face for the first time since Dara is unconscious now after the surgery.

 He placed back the baby in the incubator and he really wanted to kill Jiyong. Because of Jiyong’s ego, the baby in front of him has being affected by the inhuman behaviour of his father. He will make sure Jiyong paid back the damages that he did.

 After Bom and TOP spent almost 4 hours in the hospital, they decided to return to their own house respectively. TOP was driving the car while Bom was sleeping in the passenger seat. In his deep heart core, TOP was proud of Bom because he has been a good friend to Junsu even it takes everything until Junsu could smile again. That’s a friendship for.

 TOP had promised too. For the sake of friendship with Jiyong who he had assumed as his brother, he will help Bom to take care of Dara and helped her raised both of the babies. TOP believed, one day Jiyong will kneel and begging for sorry over his doings and he trusted Jiyong will be a good father and a good husband, too. When? No one knows.

 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 “What the hell got into you, Ji?” flared up Mr. Kwon after he had been told about the incident happened in his mansion, yesterday’s evening.

 Jiyong was all silent. He hung his head low.

 “You know what? Your doing can be categorized as an abusing. Just wait a day or two but later you will be locked up in jail,” Mr. Kwon was rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter