Chapter 37

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week after Board of Directors came out with the result for expelling Seungri from Kwon Corporation. A police report has been file on the issue that Seungri committed him in. Within the week, Jiyong was neglecting Dara at all rate and it still happening until today. Recent. Dara wasn’t sure what Jiyong had the grudge on.

If Jiyong was in anger for Seungri case, it was impossible as it was Jiyong who agreed for lawsuit to file on Seungri. Jealousy? But with whom? If Jiyong was jealous with Taeyang, the said man will engage to her secretary, Ailee soon.

Dara was sitting all alone in the botanical garden. When she thought back to all the problems, she didn’t find any clue to settle all this cold war between her and her husband. She has decided that tonight she’ll discuss with Jiyong either her husband like it or not.

Jiyong luxurious car was entering the mansion’s garage and Dara never kept her eyes away. Jiyong stepped out from his car and show no respond to Dara presence. He kept on walking to the inside of the mansion. Dara could see that the bedroom upstairs was light on. It seems like Jiyong wasn’t even have any intention to share a bedroom with her. Ever since Jiyong came back from the outstation, Jiyong never walked into Dara room. Never.

Something might be wrong somewhere.

Dara was day-dreaming at the moment. She thought their marriage could really reach the happiness, but it was just merely a dream. Her health has worsening day by day, her headache seems never go down but no one know. She needed to withstand all the pain by herself.

Dara got off from the bench that she has been sitting for hours now and climbed up the stairs to Jiyong room. She knocked the door but received no reply. Dara assumed maybe Jiyong was still showering in the bathroom.

When she opened the door, she was welcomed by Jiyong who leisurely lying on the bed reading a book in his hand. Dara could tell Jiyong ignorant purely showed his hatred towards her. Even so, she has decided to face all the aftermath that may happen. She needed a talk with Jiyong.

“Ji, until when we do have to face this cold war? If I do have any mistakes, then I’m here for apology. Ji, just tell me… what’s my mistake, I’ll try to fix it. I’m really sorry. I don’t want our relationship as cold as this. Yonggie, please…. Say something,” plead Dara.

Jiyong was showing no response. His eyes never slipped away from the book he was reading.

“Yonggie, was my fault that big that you couldn’t even accept my sorry? You hated me so much. Since you came back from the outstation, you have been less talk to me. You haven’t talk to me… Please, Yonggie…”

Still, no response coming from Jiyong. Dara bit her lips, holding back her frustration. She took the book in Jiyong hand out of sudden which Jiyong was surprised with Dara bold action.

“I have been talking to you nicely but you treat me like a statue. Now you say it Jiyong, if you hate me so much. I promise that I’ll never bother you again!”

Jiyong sent Dara a sharp glare which could pierce the calmness.

“Ah, so you think you are statue, now? Then, you treated me like one, like a statue was acceptable?”

Dara stare at Jiyong for a good minute. Jiyong chose to use rude words to address her. This cold war was getting too far. Sometimes, when the headache knocked upon her, Dara massage it lightly.

“Since when I treated you like a statue? Since when?” Dara asked with her deep voice.

Jiyong got off from his bed and walked to the balcony, Dara followed behind.

“I am so ing disappointed with you! You dare to lie to me! I thought you were sincere enough to allow me to prove to you that I am such a worthy husband but you ruined everything! You used me for revenge! You dare to embarrass me in front of people in the meeting that day. I know. Now you are the hero here, saving the company from the jackass so you chose that time to ruin me!” Informally, Jiyong fought back while throwing his gaze at the view, not even spare a glance to Dara.

Dara was confused. More.

“Ji, what did you just said? Before you said I lied to you, then you said I’m embarrassed you, then I’m the hero here, can you make it simple? What was the reason you hate me enough now?” asked Dara.

Dara tried to reach Jiyong hand, assuring him that she still cares towards her husband. Reflex, Jiyong was faster e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter