Chapter 50

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin had this big smile on her face when Jiyong appeared on her ward’s doorframe. She pushed herself up and leaned on the headrest of the bed welcoming the love of her life. Somehow, the smiles faded when she saw a glimpse of Dara along with Jiyong.

“How are you, Chaerin? I’m sorry to hear about your baby,” Dara said her honest wishes.

Chaerin showed her ugly frown because she doesn’t feel like Dara presence is needed at this situation. Jiyong pulled a chair next to Chaerin bed and requested his wife to have a sit. Each of the scene happened before her eyes triggered more hated, hatred and jealousy in Chaerin.

“Actually, there’s no need to be sorry at all. I’m glad it’s over. If not, it will only cause more problems to me.”

Dara had a look on her husband who standing tall next to her. She couldn’t believe her ears to hear those heartless confessions from Chaerin. Getting pregnant out of wedlock is one thing, losing the baby is another thing.

“The baby never a problem, Chaerin. You shouldn’t say something like that…” said Dara as she really want to slap Chaerin at the moment for being heartless and never changing with her awful behavior.

“Then, what should I say then? You are in no position to talk anything with me because you and your self is one kind of trash either!” Chaerin answered Dara with her cynical thinking

Jiyong who was diligently standing next to his wife’s side started to have this temper built in within him.

“Chaerin, I don’t know what kind of parents you have. If you are my younger sister, I bet you were dead by now. You talked as if you’re here because of you are sick, not losing a baby. Are you even realized that you’re just had miscarriage? You’re getting pregnant out of wedlock and you have committed adultery. What’s wrong with you Chaerin? I knew you since both of us in our childhood. We are much closed. I know you well but now I’m disappointed with you, Chaerin.”

Dara could see the disappointment clearly on Jiyong face.

Chaerin wiped away her tears b at the corner of her eyes

“You know why I changed like this? It’s also because I’m disappointed with you. You ruined my childhood dream, Ji! My childhood dream to have you as my own husband and we’re happily married but everything ruined when she started to appear in your life!” Chaerin point out her finger straightly to Dara direction.

Jiyong widened his eyes at another Chaerin confession

“So, you have disappointed with me and you find another man to be lust on? Don’t give me this stupid reason, Chaerin! Somehow, I’m granted because fate had written that you’ll never be my wife because I can’t imagine if we’re married, we had a big fight, the possibility you’ll seek for another men is beyond my imagination.”

Chaerin was flamed with anger at Jiyong words and Dara presence in the room started to feel out of place. Both Jiyong and Chaerin had reached their limit in holding back their temper.

“Kwon Jiyong, you are in no place to show your angel side. I knew you too that all your secrecy within my hands. You’re granted that I’m not fated to be your wife, then, did Dara somehow felt granted with the fate playing around and met you two under the marriage? You might have forgotten about that, but I will not. You remembered telling Dara that you’ll marry me in your office room? Have you forgotten that when Dara left, you were the one who was sending me home after? And by the definition of you sending me home is…” Chaerin smirks. “-You drop me by at my own bedroom. Well, what are you doing in my bedroom in the first place? You are stressed up? Yes. I’m seducing you at the moment? Yes. But if with a status married man by law who claimed that you love your wife that much, why you fall for my trap in getting you? You let me kiss you and we almost go along the way but lucky you when you received a call at that time. If not, the baby that I miscarried might be yours.”

Dara grabbed tightly the hand-rest on the chair he seated on. Her eyes flamed red, angered clearly seen. But Jiyong denied all Chaerin accusations, shaking his head off in denial.

“You’re lying, Chaerin. You’re liar, Chaerin! You didn’t tell Dara the whole story!” Jiyong had his tempered reach his head because he knew by Chaerin fault accusation, his marriage between him and Dara were at critical state by now.

However, ruining someone’s happiness especially persons like Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park are worth to be manipulated on.

“It’s up to you, Ji. If I’m lying, prove it to your wife. If your wife willing to listen to you, then, well… I’m not losing anything.”

Dara pushed herself up from the chair and spare a look at her husband’s face who somehow restless with the situation and she turned her sight to the lady on the bed and all she saw was a mocking smiles and victory laughter.

“Who said you’re not losing anything? You are a woman yet you bragging around your trash-pride-like to everyone. Well, yes, you have a lot of money but money could never cover all your sins. Never.”

Dara still had her eyes on Jiyong and guilt is what all Jiyong had in his mind.

“I’m not mad at you, Chaerin, nor am I mad at my husband. Judging by your closeness in the office before, hugging, kissing, and I could tell both of you can go all the way in bed. If Jiyong was blatantly cheating in front of me, what’s more behind my back and no? No. I never wanted any one of you to at least aware of my status as legal wife still. I never care. I don’t care. My heart has long wounded by the pains and when you told me another new story just to add more pain to my heart, that’s unworthy because I felt numb. From my feeling to my heart, all numbs. Every human make mistakes and making out in the bedroom is also a mistake. There is only one solution for this. I suggest both of you to get married after this.” Dara sighed in relief. “I’m going first…”

D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter