Chapter 48

THE DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was reading one of the documents on her desk when a man walked through the opened door and approached Dara.

“Hi, Dara…” greeted the said man, Taeyang.

Dara tilted up her head from her reading and grinned excitedly.

“Oh, hi, Taeyang… Have a sit,” Dara decently invited Taeyang gleefully.

“I went to Ji office before and Suzy said that he had a meeting with clients somewhere outside. Well, did you happen to know where he went to?” Taeyang asked and took a seat before Dara.

Dara shook her head. “I had no idea where he went to. Suzy should know. Why don't you ask her instead?” Dara asked the obvious and Taeyang just shrugged.

“So, how's Chuseok preparation? It only left like what….A week? Isn’t this a great time for you to shop till drop around the mall?” Taeyang teased because he remembered Dara once loved to go window shopping when they used to hang out back days in United Kingdom.

Dara burst into laughter at Taeyang lousy teasing.

“You don’t expect a heavily pregnant like me to carry this extra weight round the mall, do you?” Dara replied with her smiles plastered still on her face.

Taeyang nodded, agreeing with Dara logic answers.

“I'm happy that you turned back to Dara that I used to know since we studied oversea before. You are happy and Jiyong, too. I remembered when you were sick still… that's the worst Jiyong I figured. Soulless. Walking around like a corpse. You should feel granted for having Jiyong as your husband. He did taking care of you when you're admitted in hospital before. You're lucky for having him.”

Dara was in silence.

“Yes.., that's true. He did hurt you before and the pain he caused on you was hard to forgive. And you know Jiyong behavior somehow changed drastically now because he wanted to show you that he could afford to handle his responsibility that he ever neglect before. But, Dara… on my personal observation, Jiyong did everything because he really loves you. He really does. As a wife, the key to your happiness is by being loved by your own husband. If there is love between two opposite characters, named me all the turbulences, everything will be eased to hinder.” Taeyang advised Dara who he had considered as his own sibling. He may sounds like a marriage consultant but when it comes to save the pure marriage, he'll do everything eventually.

A new feeling crept straight into Dara heart when she re-considered on what Taeyang had advised her. Was Jiyong really loves her? Wasn't he? So many questions shot in Dara mind, none she could get the answers on the spot.

A few knocks on the door snapped Dara back into reality.

“How’s life, Taeyang?” Jiyong entered Dara office room and shake hands with Taeyang, his business partner.

Taeyang smirks when Jiyong whispered something to him and that’s what Dara hated the most.

“If you feel like talking only between you two, get out!” Dara shooed away the two men who still whispering albeit both of them were still in his office room. Dara temper reached its limit when both Jiyong and Taeyang laughed spontaneously at the jokes that Dara didn't heard about.

“That's it!” Dara grunted, displeased. She stood tall was about to walk out from the office room before Jiyong pulled her arm and her other arm secured on her wife's waist. Dara face turned pale and all the blood on her face rushed out from the veins at Jiyong boldness and on top of all, there was Taeyang in the same room, too.

“Can you behave? There is Taeyang, you know?” Dara hissed.

Taeyang smirks and Jiyong eventually grin.

“I did nothing, Dara. I swear. We just talk about 'men' and you are just too sensitive and your mood swinging too badly.” Jiyong cooed to calm down Dara moody self.

“Whatever it is, about 'men' or 'ladies', please do not ever whisper anything in front of me. If you want to keep me away from your talk, go to your own room. This is my room and I have my rights on everything happened here.”

Both Jiyong and Taeyang burst into a big laughter again at Dara tantrum. This triggered more annoyed feeling in her.

“Oh, by the way… This is my wedding in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter